GKFX Spike

Awesome spike on some of the Indices as well. Dax has a low of 299.3!

Attachments

• spike.gif
    spike.gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 195
Its completely screwed a small project i am working on.Do they normally remove these things or is my feed going to be useless now.

If you made a profit with these spikes are they likely to try and claim back your winnings? Or is it a case of one way they win, the other way they lose?

I think I jinx'd myself, within seconds of posting my question my account suddenly was back to what it was plus a "manifest error".

I think I jinx'd myself, within seconds of posting my question my account suddenly was back to what it was plus a "manifest error".

I'd be gutted.
Don't suposed there's anything you can do about it.
I wonder if it would be a 'manifest error' if you had have lost money rather than won??

I'd be gutted.
Don't suposed there's anything you can do about it.
I wonder if it would be a 'manifest error' if you had have lost money rather than won??

Well without slinging mud given the spike was also on the S&P 500 someone must have been on the wrong side and maybe they can comment.

To be fair many brokers do refund rogue spikes.

Good Morning,how in gods name do you get a random spike in a live feed? if the prices are live of course and not indicitive.They are i do belive an ECN Broker for Forex please correct me if im wrong though.Being a sceptic i think they were stop hunting and got caught out.What do you think?
Regards Mike.