GFT Taking money?

Billy Gates

I have a trading account with GFT, this is a live account with a few thousand pounds that i use to trade with. Yesterday after my trading session, a few winners and a few losers, i stopped trading around about five, i had a brief look at the account balance and thought no more as i went away for the evening.

I came back and noticed that my balance showed an indifference of around $250-$300 , i am not sure of theexact amount but there was definetly a difference, i left with a balnce of around x amount and came back to around x -250-300 approx. I rang GFT the guy was quite unhelpful but said i should go through my accounts, this was a bit tedious a lots of trades so i left it and thought I might of hadmade a mistake.

However the same thing happened again today, I stopped trading around 4:00 x and when i looked a bit later it was x-39.

I tried calling the states but no luck as they keep passing you around.

Has anyone else experienced this before?

Sounds like...

When trading a currency other than your account based denomination, profit or loss is adjusted when it's converted to your account based currency.

USD account, trading EUR/JPY = profit/loss then exchanged in to Dollars. Usually occurs at settlement time.

I have a trading account with GFT, this is a live account with a few thousand pounds that i use to trade with. Yesterday after my trading session, a few winners and a few losers, i stopped trading around about five, i had a brief look at the account balance and thought no more as i went away for the evening.

I came back and noticed that my balance showed an indifference of around $250-$300 , i am not sure of theexact amount but there was definetly a difference, i left with a balnce of around x amount and came back to around x -250-300 approx. I rang GFT the guy was quite unhelpful but said i should go through my accounts, this was a bit tedious a lots of trades so i left it and thought I might of hadmade a mistake.

However the same thing happened again today, I stopped trading around 4:00 x and when i looked a bit later it was x-39.

I tried calling the states but no luck as they keep passing you around.

Has anyone else experienced this before?

More than likely you don't know what you're doing. Do you know how frustrating it is for the other person to have to look into this crap, which in the end is just you not having a clue how it works? I bet its exactly what the guy said above this post.