Get Emini Trade Signal from 2 weeks Free demo scalping System

EminiTrade

There are some event about a Downloading Demo of the Emini S&P 500 Future scalping system .You can download the Demo and use it for two weeks absolutely free.Its a amazing buy sell signal generated system,You could earn from every signal generated by the system.
you can Download the Demo from http://scalpingemini.com

Here is I have copied about the Event in Facebook.You can serach the event as "Trading Strategies" in Facebook.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I have found that some people have only installed "pro-edge trader Demo".But you have to install "Scalping 1 and Scalping 2 layout" after installing the pro-edge trader Demo.If you are facing problem in installation ,please communicate as soon as possible.

Also,This is a gentle reminder to all of the Emini Day Traders those didn't still sign up for the Application Demo of the scalping system.You have to sign up to http://scalpingemini.com for getting the Downloadable Link of the Emini Scalping System.
As soon as the application is installed in your system you will be able to understand about the system.if you face any problem regarding installation or any understanding perspective,please let us know as soon as possible.

FYI,As we have received many sign up request ,So we will be extending the event on 22 Feb 2010 and 23-Feb-2010 at the time of Trading Session also.
We are also planning to divide the event in groups as the participant is increasing.

Thanks,
Trading Strategies

For ANYBODY that reads the rest of this thread please note ALL results are HYPOTHETICAL...

It means I will SELL you this SERVICE, but I DON'T TRADE REAL MONEY!!!!!

NOTHING is supported by a legitimate brokerage account...GULLIBLE PLEASE PROCEED...

i just informed people What i used and earn form the 2 weeks free trial and not for SELL you this SERVICE......

You are not posting here for your health...cut the crap...you are a vendor

If you want to appear to be legitimate how about posting a blotter of past performance, qualifying it is NOT a simulated account....I will not hold my breath