gbpusd

Ok for what it's worth here's what I think;

1) The title of this section is "Forex News and Analysis". You are contributing neither
2) There are people claiming here that these aren't even your own work you are spamming out. You don't appear to be refuting this as far as I can see, rather, offering a justification of it
3) Both today's trades were stopped straight out. As, I think, if memory serves, was the one before that.
4) Your eur/usd trade had a ten point fixed SL on it for gods sake, which combined with a 4:1 target is gonna give you a pretty low hit ratio fwiw
5) You're doing all this over Easter, where the moves are even more illogical and the liquidity even poorer than usual
6) You're selling some cr@ppy course.

So why should anyone read any more of this?

I reckon the best thing you could do is read all of the points above. Then read them again. Then either tell me which ones I have got wrong, and why, or change your life and address them all. You'll be a better trader for doing so, I promise you. Assuming you have any aspirations to actually be a trader of course. I have a sneaky suspicion you just wanna sell stuff. Well I for one ain't buying, sanchez....

Happy synthetic monday.

GJ

Ok for what it's worth here's what I think;

1) The title of this section is "Forex News and Analysis". You are contributing neither
2) There are people claiming here that these aren't even your own work you are spamming out. You don't appear to be refuting this as far as I can see, rather, offering a justification of it
3) Both today's trades were stopped straight out. As, I think, if memory serves, was the one before that.
4) Your eur/usd trade had a ten point fixed SL on it for gods sake, which combined with a 4:1 target is gonna give you a pretty low hit ratio fwiw
5) You're doing all this over Easter, where the moves are even more illogical and the liquidity even poorer than usual
6) You're selling some cr@ppy course.

So why should anyone read any more of this?

I reckon the best thing you could do is read all of the points above. Then read them again. Then either tell me which ones I have got wrong, and why, or change your life and address them all. You'll be a better trader for doing so, I promise you. Assuming you have any aspirations to actually be a trader of course. I have a sneaky suspicion you just wanna sell stuff. Well I for one ain't buying, sanchez....

Happy synthetic monday.

GJ

The legend!

1) Sure can work on analysis, but I dont believe in news is all BS. Trade what you see.

2) Tipical of a follower behavior, 90% of you guys. So does it means that the majority is right??? Were you expecting a special behavior, nannnn i think different and keep good energy around me.

3) Both trades stopped, but 1 was yesterday and 1 this morning.

4) 10 pips loss for 40 pips gain if you see some wrong here i will call you the legend for sure. But i believe you checking me out right now, very good Legend i like that. You got the benefice of the doubt on your favour.

5) I am an addict, still you had 2 nice moves on EU both during Tokyo and easy to see the shoulder finishing.

6) Wrong behavior saying stuff out of the blew, very dangerous during trading.

I am an ex sales man, did that for 20 years. I am a trader now and yes it could be possible that the core of the sales man still here but it is not my intention to sell you stuff.
When everyone says is going down, it might rather go up. EW is finishing up.

"The trend is your friend", if you want a friend buy a dog!

Good Luck Legend.

Papa,I just dont see the purpose of this thread.You are taking calls from another site and posting them here. I can only assume that you do this to advertise the site and are on some sort of commision. You claim to be a teacher but you use someone elses signals
Having said that i checked your trade and it was timed correctly, so there are no problems with that,although t2win may have something to say on the issue.
You said you wanted the great Lord to help,I will. You can see all my live trades on the live forex trade thread with explanations and charts. I dont charge for any of it.Neither do others. Sorry mate but I have a serious gripe with people who try to exploit others.
If you really have something to offer then please explain,I will listen