GBPJPY Bull

The daily chart shows that the price has some space to travel towards the North. It produced a bearish corrective candle after a strong bullish move. Thus, the buyers may push the price towards the upside. However, it does not offer the price to move towards it and make a big move. This may make the pair get sluggish.

Attachments

• gbpjpy daily.png
    gbpjpy daily.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 85
The daily chart shows that the price has some space to travel towards the North. It produced a bearish corrective candle after a strong bullish move. Thus, the buyers may push the price towards the upside. However, it does not offer the price to move towards it and make a big move. This may make the pair get sluggish.
nice analysis

1644252307695.png
looking for a sell position from around this area as we broke lower and took out the previous lows looks like a nice bearish structure playing out and once we take to low on the left this will hold longer term. what you think

The level of 155.500 area is a strong support zone as far as the H4 chart is concerned. A breakout below may drive the price towards the South. The chart produced an Inside Bar, so it may remain bullish for a while.

You still trading this pair mate ? Got a short position open on it myself wondering what you’ve been trading.

Good morning all i haven't had a trade on GBPJPY for a short while, for multiple reasons. Watching other pairs more and waiting for it to come to an ideal price point also. As you can see we have broken through the trend line and touched down at the demand zone below which we got from one of our last trades. With the situation with Russia still ongoing I think JPY will continue to be stronger and therefore see further downwards momentum. Ideally I would like to see price visit the bigger demand zone lower down. But if price looks to be finding support at the first demand zone then i will look to take the trade there also. Patience with these setups, let price come to us then trade. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

Agree with you that in these times the sensible opinion is that JPY will gain in strength being a safe haven. Hard one to call as you now have relatively equal lows and highs there. Could see it bounce around in this sideways channel for a while.