GBPAUD which way

bax699

Its monday, new day and a new week, so looking at a new pair GBPAUD .
The big out look is that we have been bullish for a while in this weekly channel. Recent times have seen a sharp rise on this pair. Price currently sits quite high in this top range. I have a couple of ideas for trades on this pair. If we get a little push back we could get a nice long position off the demand level below. Or if we continue higher then we can look for price exhaustion at the resistance zone higher above for a short position off the double top . Certainly one to watch going forward. Will look back to GA in a few days to see where we are. Have a good week everyone
Screenshot_7.png

Don't like the look of GA right now, will check back when I do my mid week analysis and see if it has shifted into a better position.

Its monday, new day and a new week, so looking at a new pair GBPAUD .
The big out look is that we have been bullish for a while in this weekly channel. Recent times have seen a sharp rise on this pair. Price currently sits quite high in this top range. I have a couple of ideas for trades on this pair. If we get a little push back we could get a nice long position off the demand level below. Or if we continue higher then we can look for price exhaustion at the resistance zone higher above for a short position off the double top . Certainly one to watch going forward. Will look back to GA in a few days to see where we are. Have a good week everyoneView attachment 274728
nice analysis mate. i think we will see this continue a gradual climb

I think it’ll test that Demand zone again and possibly create that double top for a Sell , we’ll wait and see

Could go either way as you say and I genuinely have no inclination as to which way yet. Will wait for more movement for sure!

did you trade this in the end? didnt quite come down to your area but had a small retracement before continuing up