GBP vs USD what next?

Does anyone here follow the gbpvsusd via a sierra chart? If anyone does could you please give the symbol. will be very appreciated.

Yeah , I was only kidding about the bounce at .470. Guess in anticipation of tripple bottom.

Almost impossible to know what's going to happen over the next 5 days except to say a push through 650 might see us back to the top.

Last edited:
Is it time to buy a march contract in gbp? Any comments? Plenty of upside movement with no real sign of turnaround at the moment.

Hi hammer, I posted something last night in the other thread. There might be more downside, its hard to call, truth be told as long as you know the trend opportunities you can't go wrong and then your right in suggesting March contract. Maybe you might consider June like myself as march exp is round the corner.

Overall you might be able to buy expensive or cheap the bottom line is you won't lose out, 190 is round the corner - certainty. So any sort of gain is a gain.

I hear what you are saying user. Im pretty sure 1.9 is coming back soon but i dont want it to go to 1.84 or less and then back up with me in a future contract. Don't feel comfortable sitting on a 200 point loss.

Fair enough hammer. A few good moves up today considering what we were seeing last night.

Codes

Afternoon all.

Can some kind soul advise re. Mytrack and IB codes for GBP/USD futures.

Thanks

Ken.T.