GBP/USD

George A

147 11
Well ,, Thanks to the silly news event ,,, they stuffed up the trading day for many traders ,,,,
BUT ,, based on my Price action filter i use ,, it was very clear there was going to be a major move ,,, and it was correct again as it hardly fails ,,,,
I will continue to trade the safe options ,,, as i have a hard rule of NO NEWS TRADING ,,, simply cause i am an intraday trader ,,,
So it was not a bad day prior to the news ,,, as there was a silver platter irresistible TMA setup at the Frankfurt/ London time for a nice basket for well over 100 pips on the GU ,,,, and another setup on the GJ ,,,, not a bad outcome ! ! !
So i am more than happy to sit on the side line during news and trade with over 95% probability trading

fxstrategist

Established member
578 15
A fast drop on the GBPUSD that took the pair below the 1.2800 level and comes close to the 1.2694 level, but the price may consolidate around the 1.2800 level.

GBP/Usd pulled up from yesterday's loss but remain bearish. As long as Brexit uncertainty continues, the Pound will remain under pressure. Eyes on European summit scheduled for Sunday next week.

fxstrategist

Established member
578 15
No clear direction on the GBPUSD

The GBPUSD goes back above the 1.2800 level, but it has no clear direction, amid high volatility and indecision. To the upside, the 1.2900 level may act as resistance and to the downside, the 1.2694 level may act as support.

hatemypips

276 6
A fast drop on the GBPUSD that took the pair below the 1.2800 level and comes close to the 1.2694 level, but the price may consolidate around the 1.2800 level.
1.27 mark was really perfect long entry, with so much potential for optimistic outcome in Brexit, the pair had good chances to take off

GBP/Usd seems going to recover the small gap, the pair is in the negative territory but showing no clear directional strength at the moment, 1.28 level acts as important support.

The pair holds on its gains and consolidation movement continues, but upside seems limited. Resistance can be seen at 1.2890/1.2900 and follow by 1.2930.

hatemypips

276 6
Seems like that the 100 pips rally from yesterday is fading away but now is stuck in a trading range between 1.2870 down to 1.2811 on a H1 time-frame.
The movement is so erratic ahead of big Brexi announcements. Personally I'm looking for selling opportunity after it rises somewhere to 1.30, would be a great trade I guess

The pair is trading lower ahead of EU summit, however the downside seems limited to 1.2800 level. All eyes on Brexit headlines, there are important issues still remain unsolved.