Best Thread GBP/USD Breakout

Hawk, we were doing all the analysis, S&R etc. The PA didn't care all that. I went up and broke the resistance levels. crazy stuff isn't it? PA is moving to next resistance level which was 30 pips away before now not that far. lol. But I agree with you cable on a longer run today is heading south.

Yep I closed at target.

well done claudia! I admire your guts and faith in the system. I chickened out as it was struggling to break the resistance levels. so I stayed out. Well done to you!

With regards to spikes between midnight and close of 6am. How do you ignore spikes? do you calculate the size? i.e. do you ignore anything over 35 pips and treat that as a spike?

Hawk, we were doing all the analysis, S&R etc. The PA didn't care all that. I went up and broke the resistance levels. crazy stuff isn't it? PA is moving to next resistance level which was 30 pips away before now not that far. lol. But I agree with you cable on a longer run today is heading south.

:) Exactly, keeping it simple and sticking to a basic method is the way to go. It's only really human emotion that stopped you or me from doing that trade, fear that it wouldn't break etc. Or is it analysis with a real method behind it? Who knows.

But what's this (in bold) about you breaking Resistance? Are you Mr.Price Action?! :LOL:

Open 695 close 715.7. Stop - 20.

Well done Claudia. The only problem I have with this is the fact that R/R is 1:1, I'm assuming you have a win rate of about 65% or above, how do you feel about that?

Win rate is much higher - 2 losses, 1 break even, 1 no trade, 20 wins since 1 November. Over 85%.

666 - that's devil's number. lol

charles, I had the low as 1.6648 (few pips differ based on your broker. I use fxdd and alpari). So you got it right.

Thanks very much. My value is the mid value given by my "Claudia robot"written yesterday but you need Prorealtime or IG advanced charts for it!

Charles