GBP / NZD looks good for a bounce in the 3-5 hr time frame.

Jason101

Experienced member
1,372 215
Not trading it, but for me I recon about now (@350) would be a good entry for a long term short.

Edit: To add pics.

Attachments

• 4h.png
    4h.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 147
  • daily.png
    daily.png
    223.7 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

Thermal Ebb

100 15
Don't think the 8326 level has been more persistent than I should take credit for. More likely due to general lack of interest. The comdollars (aussie, kiwi & loonie) probably have a little more interest so far this week than any of the others, though Yen showing occasional glimpses of activity. Other asset classes offering more interest at present.

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
If this is a reversal it has been a sluggish set-up. I will be checking up on this all month but it looks to me like I jumped the gun way too early. I was sort of anticipating the GBP finding support on top of the topping NZD, I'll be playing this pair through the quarter to see how right or wrong I am.

Thermal Ebb

100 15
We've got fundamentals in the mix. NZ CB is hinting at intervention (aka currency wars). Sell volatility - not direction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock