FxPro Discussion

FxPro Wins ‘Best FX Provider’ at the 2016 City of London Wealth Management Awards

FxPro is pleased to announce that it has received the ‘Best FX Provider’ award at the 2016 City of London Wealth Management Awards, making this the third year in a row that we accept this prestigious accolade.

This year’s COLWMA nominees were initially determined by an independent panel of judges before individual traders and investors were asked to cast their vote. The winners were announced at a ceremony held on Tuesday, April 12, at The Guildhall in London, the aim of which was to recognise and celebrate the quality of service offered by some of the leading Wealth Management companies and individuals in the industry.

Over the past year, FxPro has invested greatly in enhancing the trading conditions provided to traders, as well as in enriching its range of products, tools and educational services, all with the purpose of offering an unparalleled trading experience to clients. It is therefore particularly rewarding to see that we remain the broker of choice of forex traders for yet another year.

FxPro CEO, Charalambos Psimolophitis, commented:
“After a busy first quarter, during which we focused on product updates and service improvements, it is pleasing to see that FxPro remains a preferred and most trusted broker. We welcome this award and continue to work hard towards meeting the demands of our clients.”

FxPro Introduces MT4 Account with Market Execution and Lower Spreads

Following the expansion of its product range, online broker FxPro is now expanding its range of trading accounts by introducing MT4 with market execution. This account type and its demo version are available to all registered clients as of today, May 18.

With this account, FxPro is also introducing the lowest spreads ever to appear on its MT4 platform. Specifically, clients who wish to trade in the familiar environment of MT4 with market execution can expect lower spreads across all currency pairs, as well as across commodities. This new account also offers the award-winning order execution that FxPro delivers across its range of platforms, and orders are executed at the volume-weighted average price (VWAP), that is essentially the best available market price as provided by FxPro’s pool of liquidity providers.

The FxPro MT4 account with market execution is primarily aimed at clients who prefer trading on the popular MT4 platform, yet wish to enjoy the benefits of market execution. Clients of FxPro may still trade on MT4 with instant execution and fixed or floating spreads, or opt for an MT5 or cTrader account with market execution.

FxPro CEO, Charalambos Psimolophitis, commented:
“After closely inspecting our clients’ requests, we have decided to proceed with offering market execution on our MT4 platform while lowering our spreads even more. We expect that this development will be well-received by traders. As always, we appreciate any feedback by our clients as we continue to work towards enhancing and expanding our product range.”

Last edited by a moderator:
FxPro Announces Q3 2016 Execution Statistics

Online broker FxPro is pleased to announce key execution statistics registered during the months of July, August, and September 2016, honouring its commitment to disclose these metrics on a quarterly basis.

For yet another quarter, the order execution data registered reflect FxPro’s ongoing focus on slippage symmetry, with Q3 results on a par with the ones observed in previous quarters and positive slippage percentages revealed to be consistently high. During this three-month period, slippage percentages reached the following levels:
  • Positive = 36.23%
  • At Quote = 35.96%
  • Negative = 27.81%
Re-quote percentages for Q3 were as follows:
  • Re-quotes = 4.26%
  • Positive = 1.99%
  • Negative = 2.27%

FxPro executes client orders with no-dealing-desk intervention and continues to set higher standards across the industry, having recently received the ‘Best FX Execution, Global’ award at the 2016 CFI.co Awards. At the same time, FxPro remains focused on providing clients with continuously enhanced trading conditions, upgrading its services by introducing more trading instruments and additional products and tools.

Best Ctrader feature is one click close all trades. Fast execution, cool software appealing to eyes to trade for hours, it is in another level which mt4 doesn't match. Old dull interface of mt4. Very soon Ctrader will be the platform that everyone use. For trading.

FxPro Wins ‘Best FX Provider’ at the 2016 City of London Wealth Management Awards

FxPro is pleased to announce that it has received the ‘Best FX Provider’ award at the 2016 City of London Wealth Management Awards, making this the third year in a row that we accept this prestigious accolade.

In fact Fxpro is one of the best broker out there. Back in 2008, i asked in this forum for broker selection. (Question 4 in the link below)
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/45580-streaming-live-ticks.html

I got no reply from anyone in this forum, so i tested all the brokers by myself. Finally i chose Fxpro after testing all the brokers and i opened a real money account with Fxpro. I am a satisfied customer until today.