FxNet Discussion

FxNet

Hi Everyone ,

Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Costas Kappai and I am an official representative of FxNet Ltd – an EU Regulated STP Forex Broker. I am opening this thread in order to assist the [forum name] members with any queries they may have with respect to FxNet and/or Forex in general.

At FxNet we provide members with a number of financial instruments that may be traded through CFD’s, including Forex, Commodities and Stock Indices, which can be traded via our MT4 platform, smartphone/ mobile applications, or via our web based SimpleTrader, all under 1 account.

All questions/ comments are welcome. Please feel free to contact us via this thread or alternatively you may contact me directly at .

Always at your disposal

Costas Kappai

Last edited by a moderator:
who are you regulated by? What about FSA?

Hi Everyone ,

Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Costas Kappai and I am an official representative of FxNet Ltd – an EU Regulated STP Forex Broker. I am opening this thread in order to assist the [forum name] members with any queries they may have with respect to FxNet and/or Forex in general.

At FxNet we provide members with a number of financial instruments that may be traded through CFD’s, including Forex, Commodities and Stock Indices, which can be traded via our MT4 platform, smartphone/ mobile applications, or via our web based SimpleTrader, all under 1 account.

All questions/ comments are welcome. Please feel free to contact us via this thread or alternatively you may contact me directly at

Always at your disposal

Costas Kappai

who are you regulated by? What about FSA?

Hi Bondspastoral,

We are in fact regulated here in Cyprus by the Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), with license number 182/12.

Always at your disposal.

Regards,

David

Hi Bondspastoral,

We are in fact regulated here in Cyprus by the Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), with license number 182/12.

Always at your disposal.

Regards,

David

So you are 'regulated' in Cyprus, home to a great many forex scams. Of course there is no such thing as being EU regulated, the EU does not regulate forex brokers. I suppose you're going to tell us that you use MT4.

So you are 'regulated' in Cyprus, home to a great many forex scams. Of course there is no such thing as being EU regulated, the EU does not regulate forex brokers. I suppose you're going to tell us that you use MT4.

Dear pboyles,

Yes - the EU does not regulate brokers, hence why I mentioned we are regulated within the EU (i.e. by an EU member country). We are also authorized to provide our services by other EU countries such as U.K. (FSA) and Germany (BaFin).

Your comment regarding scam brokers - yes there may be such brokers, however this is found everywhere, it is not region specific; it just happens that a large number of Forex companies are located in Cyprus - the main reason being due to its tax haven status.

We operate as an STP broker and are in fact not licensed as a Market Maker as we believe our clients interests should be our own. This way we provide zero conflict of interest among us and our clients as well as zero risk to currency exposure as a Company (and in turn this lowers risk of our company ever liquidating and hence clients funds kept with us are even more secure).

Yes we do use the MT4 platform, however we have also custom designed our own signature platform - the MT4 SimpleTrader - a web based platform that is connected to the MT4 and allows clients to more simply place orders and limit levels.

Always at your disposal,

Costas

Dear Forum Members,

We are pleased to announce that FxNet will be holding its first (of many) Demo Forex contests, starting this May!

Prizes will be for the top 3 players of each month and will be REAL cash, withdraw able with no Terms & Conditions!

The contest will be open for everyone to partake with ALL TRADING STRATEGIES WELCOME.

For more news regarding the Competition and other services on offer, please visit us at FxNet

Regards,

Costas

FxNet.com – $5000 Expert Advisor DEMO Contest

FxNet introduces its first of many Contests! The Expert Advisor DEMO Competition! Win prizes worth up to $5000!

Take advantage of this risk-free opportunity to test your skills and your Expert Advisors trading system while trying to win real money!

To take part simply Register for a Demo account and start trading!

For More information on the Competition please click here.

Kind Regards,

Costas

Hi Everyone ,

Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Frederika Fraser and I am a new official representative of FxNet Ltd – an EU Regulated STP Forex Broker. I am posting on this thread in order to assist the CashFindForum members with any queries they may have with respect to FxNet and/or Forex in general.

All questions/ comments are welcome. Please feel free to contact us via this thread

Thank you for your time

Frederika Fraser

Dear Forum members,

FxNet is proud to re-launch this month's new demo competition! For more information please visit our website: Monthly Demo Competition - Fx Net Forex Broker.

Alternatively, please visit us on facebook or follow us on twitter: @FxNetTraDinG for more information and updates!

Thank you

Frederika Fraser