FXDD - Need information

nd1377

Hello,
I am thinking about switching to FXDD. I need some information from current customers of FXDD.

1. Are they reliable?
2. Have you always been filled on your orders?
3. Do you have any problems with them?
4. How are they during news releases?
5. Any other important information would be greatly appreciated

Take a look at their spreads during trading hours.

I am thinking about using them because:
1. They use Metatrader

2. Their spreads during trading times
2 pips on USD/JPY and EUR/USD
3 pips on GBP/USD and USD/CHF

3. NO COMMISSION

Thank you

Don't know anything about FXDD, other than i looked at their web page. But since you are in Michigan that state up north (GO BUCKEYES) -- I would sugest you look at http://www.gftforex.com/contact/locations.asp

located in Ada, Michigan

I use RJOFX and they use the GFT Platform which is very good.The dashboard feature is excellent. I have talked with the trade desk in Ada and the folks are nice. Maybe an extra pip in spread but it's worth it I believe.

Good Luck

Hi

Can I elicit any views on the GFT training course. A rep's just rung me claiming it's the bees knees and that if you open an account with $5000 the course is free! Any feedback greatly appreciated.

kwilo said:
Hi

Can I elicit any views on the GFT training course. A rep's just rung me claiming it's the bees knees and that if you open an account with $5000 the course is free! Any feedback greatly appreciated.
What course? Do you have a link to this?

http://www.gftforex.com/resources/ didn't see anything there about a 'course'

I would suggest you open a demo account which is free.

I usually don't respond to anyone who calls me!

nd1377 said:
Hello,
I am thinking about switching to FXDD. I need some information from current customers of FXDD.

1. Are they reliable?
2. Have you always been filled on your orders?
3. Do you have any problems with them?
4. How are they during news releases?
5. Any other important information would be greatly appreciated

Take a look at their spreads during trading hours.

I am thinking about using them because:
1. They use Metatrader

2. Their spreads during trading times
2 pips on USD/JPY and EUR/USD
3 pips on GBP/USD and USD/CHF

3. NO COMMISSION

Thank you

try interbankfx.com they are part of fxdd.com they offer 2 pip spread on eur/usd and 3 pips on majors there spreads dont change at all. they offer straight thru process no dealer intervetion been with them 4 months now and very happy better then these so call market maker who trades agaist there customers and take the other side of your trade and stop hunt you to death.

gus said:
What course? Do you have a link to this?

http://www.gftforex.com/resources/ didn't see anything there about a 'course'

I would suggest you open a demo account which is free.

I usually don't respond to anyone who calls me!

The chap from GFT rang me last Wednesday in response to my request to open a demo account. He said that the free course was available if I opened an account with $5,000. I'd not noticed any mention of the course on their website but said I would be interested. He said he'd call me back the following day with further details and to "walk me through the plaform" but. to date, I've not heard from him.