FX Broker query

same here Neil, was thinking going DMA, had a look through quite a few brokers web sites last night, fxcm seem to catch my eye.

I have a friend that uses a Oanda and seems to be pretty happy with them. I only use MB trading here in the US. I have tried many other Forex brokers and I found most of them well let's face it all of them give you crappie fills and spreads. At least with MBT their software and customer service are not the greatest, but I'm real happy with the spreads and fills that I get and since that's where the money is made that's what's important. For example the same scalping method I use with MBT I also used with Forex.com same method same everything. I profit every month with MBT and could not even get one profitable week with Forex.com

Last edited:
Forex brokers

Thanks guys -was just trying to maximise Hirose window chart space but cannot do so. I like Oanda's full screen price display and they do score highly in other peoples comments on various sites ?

Why not try LMAX?
You do know its only the professional account that has
a 10K base minimum deposit don't you, if thats what is putting you off?

Why not try LMAX?
You do know its only the professional account that has
a 10K base minimum deposit don't you, if thats what is putting you off?

I never heard of them Liquid - I will therefore have a look:)

As a side note, when you go through the right IB to open an LMAX account the minimum deposit is reduced to 1k.

And for the avoidance of doubt, I don't work for or with LMAX, but they happen to be on my watch list for some time.

I never heard of them Liquid - I will therefore have a look:)

Use LMAX true ECN pro environment. Mention 'alpha novae' when you open an account and the account minimum becomes $1000.

GL.