Futures codes

rustic1

I know I have asked this before but unfortuneatly I have had problems with sierra and lost a lot of my charts by upgrading the software. Please can anyone tell me the futures codes for DJI & SnP march futures.

Thanks

kathy

e mini S+P = ESH4, but for Quote.com = ES04H
e mini Dow = YMH4, but for Quote.com = YM04H

Or of course, people could just use the rather handy "search" facility already included in the website... ;)

Thats a good idea but hard to do. Most threads go off on a tangent or two.

Rognvald - if you are suggesting that you are prepared to spend time reading through each of the threads and archiving them, then that's wonderful news!

You may need to devote a few years to this task - there are 5,100 threads and 60,000+ posts which will need reading through. :cheesy:

Yes we have had this conversation before but I have lost all my chart info by updating the software into the wrong folder. Obviously I thought it was correct at the time so i am just trying to redo my charts. Hence lost the codes. Sorry I will print it off this time

Kathy

No problem - under your posts there is a Search button. This searches for all your own posts, so you may find that helpful if you lose your charts on the next upgrade! :D

I have a reasonable memory, and recalled that I'd responded to you along similar lines in the past. Just glad that my memory is not playing tricks on me - although in a few more years I might not be saying that!

Skim
ages ago - I would have to search through my posts to check when - I suggested that a band of people willing to take this task on might be recruited. I wasn't swamped with offers or support but I feel that something could be done if a few members (myself included) are willing to design and underrtake a pilot project. The success or otherwise of this could be judged and further effort might be justified.

What is past is past but it is worthwhile considering the organisation and archiving of threads/postings for the future as they happen

The work that is going on with DOW etc is a step in this direction and is I think appreciated by members

"All the guards and all the porters and the stationmaster's daughters
They are searching high and low,"

If there's no enthusiasm then I'll shut up!
LOL