funds or lulz

Ok things are still going ok. I did not take a trade today since I was tired. Yesterday I had participated in a football tournament and I was tired and lethargic this morning. I still did my job in not doing my job since i did not take any trade after 10. Therefore, i'm content with today being a break even day.

On a side note, I really need to get back my fitness. I did bun after 6 minutes!

only one BE trade today. I got distracted by someone online and talked myself out of the other 2 entries so i am going to finish the day all square.

today i woke up 2 hours late, which is bad enough as it is. It then got worse. I took one losing trade which failed and then followed it up with 3 bad revenge trades and one other failed signal. I think i am going to scale up, run this account to 0 and but this disastrous affair with trading behind me. I'll go sleep on that

8 crap trades in a row and counting. nope i couldn't sleep. when will i get some discipline. boo for those stupid books. they not working.

ok i think i've finally beat back the blow up jumby and I'm gonna try to take legitimate setups only. hopefully one day I'll be a better trader and I wont do the crap i did those two days last week.
in total, there were 17 bad trades 4 were based on legitimate setups. I used twice the stoploss on 3 and manually closed for 1.5 times the regular stoploss on 2.