Fun

bha1

trading should be fun!!

Hi PPls

Kinda new here I used to prop trade fx, due to family stuff i have to trade from home now, so if anyone wants to have some fun and make some money along the way (y) I might post a few trading ideas and chat about strats and stuff make the day go quicker..

Bye for now

$/swiss trade on entered at .9200 SL to BE lets see what happens now a risk free trade lovely ! just waiting to see if can break the fibs if so happy days!

$/swiss trade on entered at .9200 SL to BE lets see what happens now a risk free trade lovely ! just waiting to see if can break the fibs if so happy days!

A few pips locked in now better than nothing if i dont go

looking to go long on the aussie/dollar if it breaks .9759 for 50 pip target every thing looking good order set before bed..

ohh breaking the BB bands on the 15min you never know come on you aussie

usd/swissy looking good for a breakout soon to the downside ...we must wait for now.patience is the key in this game

30 pips banked on the $/cad Breakout..still waiting for the swissy:whistling

hi, were you successful in prop ? what was "your edge" there ?

Yes its not hard to make money from fx once you have your own strat that suits your personality and of course is profitable, i don't believe this 90% of traders fail thing, they just don't know how to trade..anyway any questions i'm happy to help..

SL to +20 pips on £/Yen trade important for me to lock in profit thats money in the bank