Ftse shares

cheers bus...alternative cheaper cleaner fuel ...seems to have good reports

I don't see how this company is investable to anyone without a clear knowledge of their technology and it's commercial viability. It has no revenues, significant cash burn and is essentially a binary punt on whether their fuel technology will be adopted before their cash runs out and they need another rights issue. It may be that this is a massive breakthrough in fuel technology and the stock may be a ten bagger. Or it may quietly go bust. I don't know because I'm not an expert on fuel emulsification, but i know I'd want to speak to one before i invested any cash. Why would you want to bet on this on the shape of a graph without knowing anything about what the company does, it's chances of success and the state of its finances?

I don't see how this company is investable to anyone without a clear knowledge of their technology and it's commercial viability. It has no revenues, significant cash burn and is essentially a binary punt on whether their fuel technology will be adopted before their cash runs out and they need another rights issue. It may be that this is a massive breakthrough in fuel technology and the stock may be a ten bagger. Or it may quietly go bust. I don't know because I'm not an expert on fuel emulsification, but i know I'd want to speak to one before i invested any cash. Why would you want to bet on this on the shape of a graph without knowing anything about what the company does, it's chances of success and the state of its finances?

hi the chart for this stock gave a buy signal which prompted my post...your quite right it is a punt that could go either way but there are some other good reasons that back up the chart imo...i'm not a buyer yet i'm just looking for other peoples opinions ..thanks for yours

sorry maybe i should have headed the post "penny share punt"

some interesting chat/info here
http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareChat.asp?ShareTicker=QFI&share=quadrise

Attachments

• qfi.jpg
    qfi.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 144
  • qfi2.jpg
    qfi2.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 190