Ftse day trading system from piptastic

bombettor

I want to start discussion on FTSE intra-day trading using the Piptastic trading system.
Would love to continue this thread, if anyone else interested.

Without giving away too much info, piptastic system trades off pivot lines for 10 pip gains.

Tdoay, first trade, came off the break of R2 pivot and shorted at 5305.
Limit was kept at 5295 but missed the level by half a pip. Subsequently moved the SL top break even to let the trade run. Th breakeven stop loss was hit later.

hi
it works for me and Damon ( the owner) is very helpful there is a live room and you should be able to to acheive between 10 and 30 pips a session.
There is a good mix of beginners to full time traders
regards Michael

Is this the system you can buy for £19.99, and also have access to other traders using the system? erm, I may be interesting being as only need one small win to cover the costs.. erm, is it any good?

yes it is dirt cheap but you should join the live room and watch the dvds .I average 100 pips a week net of losses.
and do it part time as i enjoy other things as well,
Start small and compound your bank.
Even if you start at 5/10 pips a trade and build up
At 10 pounds a pip x 100 a week its a 1000.00 not to be sneezed at
also only risk 20 pips stop loss .
Depending on your pocket and experience you can trade all the time or a couple of hours a day.
The live room package is 199.00 for 6 months but you should clear that in a month max even if you start small.
If you don't take chances in life whats the point?
regards Michael

yes it is dirt cheap but you should join the live room and watch the dvds .I average 100 pips a week net of losses.
and do it part time as i enjoy other things as well,
Start small and compound your bank.
Even if you start at 5/10 pips a trade and build up
At 10 pounds a pip x 100 a week its a 1000.00 not to be sneezed at
also only risk 20 pips stop loss .
Depending on your pocket and experience you can trade all the time or a couple of hours a day.
The live room package is 199.00 for 6 months but you should clear that in a month max even if you start small.
If you don't take chances in life whats the point?
regards Michael

Is the live room open every days/evenings of the week?

Could you perform the same results working alone with the manuals information?

Thanks.

Hmm, I'm getting mixed signals from the blurb at that link. On the one hand the vendor seems to have what it takes, e.g. a reasonable following, lots of people seemingly satisfied (which can mean nothing actually), the right words about helping beginners etc, but then there is the usual crap about 10, 15 or 20 pips a day everyday and no mention of the types of drawdown you'll suffer, and no mention anywhere of what it is beyond pivot points or whether it's fully mechanical or if you have to use much discretion.

100 points a week net of losers is a massive call for the ftse and one i find hard to believe.
The simple solution is for one of its followers to call a weeks for of calls out

I guess the vendor is too busy with newbies banging his door down to worry about old sceptics like me.

I just don't fancy receiving 2 CDs full of more blurb for my £20, and neither do I fancy the £200 or whatever to join a trading room.

I think the 3 Ducks approach is much better. Just give out a PDF and no more fuss. Now that is actually the 'giving something back' that the vendor of this system claims to be doing, whereas in reality it's actually selling something for £20.

First moderate your language.The system works off pivot lines and this is explained in depth to the uniniated.
Sometimes,if the signal is unconfirmed or not clear it is left to your own judgement.The owner would advise sitting on one's hand until a clearer signal is given.
As the system is marketed mainly to beginners they are advised to start small 2 pounds a pip and compound their bets gradually.
This will boost their self esteem and confidence and over time they should within 30 days trading increase to between 10 and 30 pounds a pip.
The live room is helpful and enables those that find trading lonely an outlet.
Now even at 20 pounds a pip , making 10 pips a day x 5 a week is still a Thousand pounds a week.
Having traded off and on useing various systems and working in FX in the city i found it useful.
I trade part time as i enjoy other pursuits namely coin dealing.
I am coinmountain on ebay and don't need paying to state that piptastic is extremely good to newcomers who risk being fleeced by the 100's of false or very expensive systems available.
regards Michael

I guess the vendor is too busy with newbies banging his door down to worry about old sceptics like me.

I just don't fancy receiving 2 CDs full of more blurb for my £20, and neither do I fancy the £200 or whatever to join a trading room.

I think the 3 Ducks approach is much better. Just give out a PDF and no more fuss. Now that is actually the 'giving something back' that the vendor of this system claims to be doing, whereas in reality it's actually selling something for £20.

Hi
The 3 ducks system is also good and works on 4 hours, 1 hour and 5 minute trading its good to have a variety of weapons in yuor arsenal.A lot depends on your own trading personality.Each to his own
all the best Michael