FSA Exam

Nobodys Analyst

hi there,

i just started my new job in fx but failed the derivatives exam twice. i did all the mock exams on 7city elearning and i already know them by heart. i dont know what to do... can anyone help please?

thanks!

hi there,

i just started my new job in fx but failed the derivatives exam twice. i did all the mock exams on 7city elearning and i already know them by heart. i dont know what to do... can anyone help please?

thanks!

You need to be logical about this. THey dont continually rewrite the exams only
add and take away certain questions each year.

Buy yourself 3 or 4 of the last mock exams papers and keep doing them until you can
get 98 to 99% or preferably 100%.

Im assuming youve read the book and if not pick out the key points on a separate pad which will be your condensed booklet if you like for reference.

At the exam answer the questions you know straight away and any you dont know leave for later. Go back over the other unanswered questions now but only spend a couple of minutes on each one and try elimination on the answers you know are wrong.

You will end up with 10 to 15 or 20 questions you dont know. These you need to get as many correct as you can as the others you answered will be around or under the passmark. The final questions are where you have to work to pass the grade.

Good Luck

Ged