French result overturned !!!

RogerM

Established member
It has been reported that one of the French football players yesterday failed the drugs and alcohol test.

If this is confirmed as positive, under World Football Federation rules, paragraph 6 sub section 2e, France will forfeit their 3 points and they'll be appointed to their opponents, England. Scroll down for the full transcript of this report.

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Carlsberg don't post threads on T2W, but if they did, they'd probably be the best threads in the world. :D :D :D

Man of the match Gerrard (sp?)
I can't stand football, but passing near my young son who was glued to the TV I just happened to see Beckham's penalty. Wandered upstairs some time later to discover the senior partner (wife) actually watching the last bit - 'odd' I thought, 'I could have sworn these things only lasted 90 mins', and I saw Gerrard's masterful pass back to that French geezer. Total time watching match I'd guess 1 minute, but I probably saw all the interesting bits....
Next day in the staff room over lunch a fake Mastercard advert was doing the rounds, 'Return ticket to Euro 2004 ...£400, Dodgy ticket for the stands for England v France ...£180, seeing your team make an a*** of it ...priceless....'

I read an article that said england deserved to win game against france. I think I must have missed something, because I always thought it was team with most goals that deserved to win.