Free trading videos

Mcri

MCRI: Gave back $1,680 worth of profit Friday due to not watching this stock and moving my stop to preserve profits when I was suppose to.

Agpilot suggested that I somehow make my cursor more obvious for viewers so I highlighted it for people to follow along easier. Send me a personal email or PM me with any other suggestions. Thanks, Agpilot.

d-

Attachments

• MCRI.wmv
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,054
Col

COL: This one is paying off nicely and I like the big move it made Friday. This stock may be building a head of steam for nice growth.

Des

Attachments

• COL.wmv
    806.2 KB · Views: 930
Tip

Tip: This is a mere tip on how to subscribe to this thread so you get email alerts whenever new videos get posted.

Just to the right on the tool bar you'll see "RATING" also. Thanks for your very kind ratings. You guys are the best!!! :)

Attachments

• subscribe.wmv
    754 KB · Views: 648
Reactions: MX
Cmc

CMC: One of my biggest money makers right now. Entered this one three times already. It hasn't showed me any signs of it stopping or even slowing down as of yet.

Des Woodruff

Attachments

• CMC.wmv
    1.3 MB · Views: 924
Stld

STLD: This is a perfect setup example of a time to enter a stock with little risk.

Des Woodruff

ADDITION: STLD fail apart and has crashed. See video STLD2.

Attachments

• STLD.wmv
    1.2 MB · Views: 985
  • STLD2.wmv
    3.8 MB · Views: 834
Last edited:
BOOM, again

BOOM: A stock to be watching for a long entry.

Des Woodruff

Attachments

• Boom2.wmv
    3.1 MB · Views: 884
Cmc

CMC: This is one that I entered today on a wedge play. Not ideal, but worth a try.

Attachments

• CMC3.wmv
    2.4 MB · Views: 883
Mexcan: Thanks. You're very welcome. Encouragement helps keep me inspired to post additional videos.

ccasadei: I use Trade Center. And you're welcome also. Thanks for taking the time to say "thanks."

Des

trading videos

hi des,
i too would like to offer my thanks to your trading videos you have kindly provided. watching the chart and listening to your reasons of why you took the trade is invaluable. the most important part for me has been your reasons for exiting the trade. to me this has been more beneficial than anything else. i seem to find myself in a profitable position thru my analysis, only to give up most or all of my gains by uncertainty, hoping that it will continue in my chosen direction. it usually doesn't, so i end up back at square one or worse!! keep up the good work, there are many who appreciate it!!!
kind regards
hitwyzard

Trade Center software

Des, can you give me a link to Trade Center ? Thanks.

des44 said:
Mexcan: Thanks. You're very welcome. Encouragement helps keep me inspired to post additional videos.

ccasadei: I use Trade Center. And you're welcome also. Thanks for taking the time to say "thanks."

Des

Hans

Here I am...and with a new video :D

HANS: Nice $7.14 pop yesterday. Looks like it might have room to still run.
*This video was made yesterday at market close*

d-

Attachments

• HANS.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 1,165
Does anyone know where to find Dow historical intraday charts going back at least a few weeks?

Trade Center

Des, nice to see you back . I've notice that Trade Center uses StockCharts charts... is Trade Center a broker or a stand alone software?

Thanks !

des44 said:
Here I am...and with a new video :D

HANS: Nice $7.14 pop yesterday. Looks like it might have room to still run.
*This video was made yesterday at market close*

d-

Trading Humble,

Trade Center is a stand alone charting program. It's the only charting software I use and I like it. I received it through the company where I got my initial stock trading training (Teach Me To Trade).

You may contact the company to see how to go about getting their charting software and live data feed. I believe it comes free with a paid ($199) 3-day workshop. However I have a couple of friends that might just pay for the workshop and get the trading materials and software without actually attending. I think you get 2 months of live data feed. It's $50 per month there after.

I have been contemplating switching to Trade Station. It's more expensive, but it allows me to do back testing when Trade Center does not. Will I ever actually make the switch? Who knows? It's hard for me to tinker with something that works so well (for me).

Private Message (PM) me with further questions.

d-

Last edited:
I have been contemplating switching to Trade Station. It's more expensive, but it allows me to do back testing when Trade Center does not. Will I ever actually make the switch? Who knows? It's hard for me to tinker with something that works so well (for me).

I think you have answered your own question here. What is the point of changing something that is working so well for you ? and why do you feel the need for backtetsting if you have an approach that doesnt currently need it ?

I do use TS2000i but this is no longer available for you guys in the US so there is even less reason to switch. It is still available in Europe for those who may be interested and there are a number of good options for data providers.

Paul

Just a quick note of thanks for all the effort you've made putting this lot together Des. The medium you use certainly brings things to life far better than written text, which has a tendency to be very dry. Great stuff.

I know you don't like people cluttering up these pages with questions etc, but then again, I didn't want to be accused of adding clutter to your PM In Box without being invited! :)

My question is:

"What about gapping downwards (against your expectations)?" Holding overnight, particularly in US markets, exposes you to this possibility and stop losses can't always halt overnight runaway trains!

(BTW this question should be read as coming from someone who's genuinely interested, not a cynical b*m trying to stir!)