Free trading strategy design tool

ChrisAlgo

2 0
I've just put a free algorithmic trading tool on my blog.

www.algominr.com

It should be fairly straight forward to use and has many features such as:
  • a simple graphical user interface - no coding required.
  • machine-learning (random forests, artificial neural networks, and much more)
  • a node based strategy logic design tool
  • can be used for all bar data
  • connection to MT4 possible

Here's a video on how to use it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsAbHfGnSlE&list=PLpUtJ-gudgRC71tbJ6XVSRq__AZ0wEkgl&index=1

darktrade

36 3
Interesting software. have you tried it in actual trading? What features are you using for classification? I think success depends on features. Have you tried long-short strategies as in this article?

I think DLPAL is selling the features more than the software. I am now trying the demo and getting some interesting results from using these features with scikit-learn. I will try to import the feature for currencies in your software.

Solas0077

236 13
Interesting software. have you tried it in actual trading? What features are you using for classification? I think success depends on features. Have you tried long-short strategies as in this article?

I think DLPAL is selling the features more than the software. I am now trying the demo and getting some interesting results from using these features with scikit-learn. I will try to import the feature for currencies in your software.
Thanks for the link. Here is a more recent one with some interesting R code.

It is an interesting program.