Free Spread Betting Newsletter

anley

2,730 229
Hey everyone

I help a friend write an excellent free monthly newsletter on trading and spread betting.

The March one has just been posted.

Check it out here;

http://www.learnmoney.co.uk/spread-betting/news-mar-1.html

Any feedback would be a help.

Mods, hope this is ok posting the msg here, I don't think it's spam as nobody is trying to sell anything and there's nothing to buy. Thanks

axthree

185 0
Had a quick look. Will go back to it when I've had some sleep.
Please disregard any criticism I make because I have discovered today that I'm an idiot. :eek:

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
Ax3 - if that's a reference to you chasing your profit over the edge today (yesterday) until you got the loss you were after, you're not an idiot. Your were simply looking for a meaningful (to you) education.

axthree

185 0
TheBramble,
No I was getting twitchy and coming out of a rising position too soon and having to dive in again.
I didn't lose a lot of money but spent a lot on spreads and failed to make the profit I should have. :confused:
T'was an education I can do without.

Bob.

sathy

4 0
I've had a look at the website and its excellent.There si plenty info, especially on the binary bets and the tactics to use.
Brilliant site...keep it up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock