FREE Paper Clips?

new_trader

Legendary member
I’m seriously considering going into business for myself. I have read a few books on how to run a business and I have found a perfect place to set up my office. It is on the top floor of a building in a prestigious location right in the centre of the CBD. It overlooks the harbour and even has a Jacuzzi in the bathroom! I plan to print my profit and loss report each week and want to keep them grouped by calendar month, so I am just wondering if anyone knows where I can get FREE paper clips from?

Thanks

Allow advertising from the world's leading paperclip manufacturers on your company's website in return for copius amounts of paperclips?

Thats it man. Sponsorship = freebies!
Whether its a sports team being sponsored by a pub getting free food etc. etc.
Problem solved!
Now you just need to do a bit of research into the paper clip manufacturing industry, find out who the major players are, and contact your favourites.
Remember to really sell your business venture to them, alongside your vision for the future, for you and their paper clips, so that they are left in no doubt that you & your business are worthy of being associated with their paper clips.

one red paperclip

this guy started with one paper-clip, and traded/swapped his way to a house.

maybe you could do the reverse, and trade your plush pad down to one red paper clip.