Free Money

potshot

Hi I have just joined twowayspreads, put in where did you hear about us £400 and when you deposit £500 they credit the account with £200 and as long as you do 8 trades within 8 weeks of the account opening of at least £2 each then you keep the money and can withdraw it. If you lose £200 of your money in the first 8 weeks after doing 8 trades they will give back £200 loses.

Can't be bad.

Hi I have just joined twowayspreads, put in where did you hear about us £400 and when you deposit £500 they credit the account with £200 and as long as you do 8 trades within 8 weeks of the account opening of at least £2 each then you keep the money and can withdraw it. If you lose £200 of your money in the first 8 weeks after doing 8 trades they will give back £200 loses.

Can't be bad.
Just in case p!isspot edits his post...

Absolutely brilliant !

Potshot... your dim witted boss only left you to do one thing and you still made a complete bollox up of it ! the bit where it says "put in where did you hear about us" needs to be replaced with some text of your own.

for example, "my mates just told me about this great offer", or "I read about these guys on a trading forum etc"

My sympathies go out to whoever hired this dim wit, next time he goes a spamming, perhaps you need to highlight the bits he's supposed to change in red, better still sack them forthwith, if this is an indication of the calibre of staff your well and truly fecked !

This post needs to locked and saved for prospertity

Well. What I say. You guys have educated me. Where say where did you hear about us you click on it and select £400. I have corrected it now. And I don't work for them.

A lovely bunch of guys and gals.

...don't throw the baby out with the bath water Zup.

How about tss42 hires p!sspot to help him scam newbies with crap trading courses?

They're made for each other! No integrity - No intelligence. Perfect combination.

Funny. I heard about the offer from TW2 via a email.

Bramble I think you are a cuddly little guy. Why don't you PM me and can have some fun, I like big strong men.

...don't throw the baby out with the bath water Zup.

How about tss42 hires p!sspot to help him scam newbies with crap trading courses?

They're made for each other! No integrity - No intelligence. Perfect combination.

I think p!sspots too busy spamming his "8% a month managed forex fund" on another thread here

perhaps tss42 could add a "spamming for idiots" style book into his portfolio, there's a few posting here who would definately benefit from it :cheesy:

Normally these type of people have joined almost yesterday but this guy has a join date of 2004 which is a bit strange ?

Paul

I haven't been trading for the last few years and have only come back to this forum. I signed up with twowayspreads because they were giving me £200 for nothing. I thought others might want a free £200. No, what I got was being slandered of being called a spammer which I am not. The slander open to all members of the forum. I got insulted which are still on this forum. When I decided to pm brambles instead using the forum I got banned for the day because I told him what I thought of him.

Last edited:
Spamming?

Why don't you guys give this fellow a break? Contribute with some creative inputs instead, with specific reasons as to why this deal is not as good as it seems. If it really was spamming they would certainly not start a new thread, they would post on a thread that has a huge numbers of members.

I don't trade with Twowayspreads, but they are a white label of Worldspreads, with whom I have traded with earlier. As long as you are not a short term trader it will probably work just fine. I don't trade with Worldspreads anymore, and can't really tell you if they still have a policy of referring short term traders to a dealer. There is no such thing as a free lunch, so certain conditions are tied up with the offer.

Hi gle101

I have only joined them for the free £200. I have just got to make 8 trades of £2 a pip within 8 weeks and then I can take the £200 out of the account. Well I thought why not trade with their money. If I go £400 down I can claim £200 back keeping me in the status quo. I have accounts with IGindex, CMC, capital spreads and finspreads.

I haven't used IG index yet but wanted it for the live news and they are doing a moving stop loss. Place a trade and if your trade up the stop los will follow so the maket decides to tank you will lock in some profits. You set the stop lose to move after price has moved in steps of 10,20, or 30. I don't like the 6 pips after 5.30pm I think its that time, day time spreads not to bad.

I like capital spreads but I don't like their trading paltform the display is to tiny, and don't like it how they close the ftse dead on 9pm to open again until 7am. I like the 1 pip spread and they keep the 1 pip spread until 5.30pm. What I don't like the platform sets a stop lose at a silly level automatically which eats up your margin. The only way around it is to set your own stop. Its a lot of hassle. If you need to double up you bet if it goes the wrong way you have to free up margine by doing a stop lose.

CMC I like as well the 2 pips spread isn't bad and like the ftse stays open 24 hrs from 7am monday to midnight friday, I also like the trading platform nice and big clear can be set up to your own liking. I don't like how they move to 4 pips dead on 4.30pm

Never looked at finspreads since opening it. I have another account but I can't think who with now.

pot

I think some of you guys owe potshot an apology, although he might have appeared to be a spammer at first, he was just sharing an offer that we sent out on behalf of a broker, and thought it might be of interest to T2W members - he had nothing to gain whatsoever.

I think some of you guys owe potshot an apology, although he might have appeared to be a spammer at first, he was just sharing an offer that we sent out on behalf of a broker, and thought it might be of interest to T2W members - he had nothing to gain whatsoever.

Surely, when you see a post, thats supposed to be from an individual containing the phrase "put in where did you hear about us" bang in the middle of the post, and completely out of context, it rings a few bells.

Who exactly instructed the poster to "put in where he heard about the broker"

Looks a bit suspicious to me, and even more suspicious, when on another thread, he claims not to trade as he takes advantage of a managed account returning 15% per month.

Time of course will tell

Reactions: ian
Surely, when you see a post, thats supposed to be from an individual containing the phrase "put in where did you hear about us" bang in the middle of the post, and completely out of context, it rings a few bells.

Who exactly instructed the poster to "put in where he heard about the broker"

Looks a bit suspicious to me, and even more suspicious, when on another thread, he claims not to trade as he takes advantage of a managed account returning 15% per month.

Time of course will tell

Thanks

Sharky

I was try to say where it say where did you hear about you put in £400 to get the offer. I am sure I explained it later because I messed it up.

I am not trying to get anybody to join something, I just thought they are giving you money to trade why not let others know.

I have been a member of this sight since 2004 and I sure if I was a spammer I would done it before now. I keep saying I haven't traded for couple of year and used to come on this sight to read threads. Its only since I have come back to trading I decided to post. I suppose what I posted didn't help but I have learned by it.

Now can you guys and gals give me a break.

Mike

OK. Glad it looks like the original interpretation was wrong. Sorry about the grief Mike.

In the spamming game time doesn't matter. They do put down sleepers. They also put in people (or machines) who post a seemingly reasonable post every 3 or 4 weeks that appears to answer another and adds a link. They are hard to find - soon they will intersperse those posts with a couple without links and they'll be harder. Its like Terminator .... oh no !

So someone who had been here for a long time and then started two threads that both included vendor links fit one of the patterns as Zupcon said. If anyone spots anyone developing the new terminator pattern though please flag the posts!

Feel free to flag any spammers you spot potshot. Its the complaint flag you see at the bottom left of the post. On the other hand if anyone makes a particularly good or helpful post press the medal star.

Nine

Thanks

Now its all been sorted out I just want to move forward and forget about the whole affair. I have no grudges or hard feeling to anybody on trade2win forums and that includes thebrambler.

Mike

OK. Glad it looks like the original interpretation was wrong. Sorry about the grief Mike.

In the spamming game time doesn't matter. They do put down sleepers. They also put in people (or machines) who post a seemingly reasonable post every 3 or 4 weeks that appears to answer another and adds a link. They are hard to find - soon they will intersperse those posts with a couple without links and they'll be harder. Its like Terminator .... oh no !

So someone who had been here for a long time and then started two threads that both included vendor links fit one of the patterns as Zupcon said. If anyone spots anyone developing the new terminator pattern though please flag the posts!

Feel free to flag any spammers you spot potshot. Its the complaint flag you see at the bottom left of the post. On the other hand if anyone makes a particularly good or helpful post press the medal star.