Free Money $$£$£$£$$

oatman

As it's quiet today, I thought I'd share this. I won't be able to spend all this so I thought we could have a divi up between friends on T2W :cheesy:
Email received yesterday:

Dear Friend,

With due respect, I would Like to disclose a mutual transaction to you. I am Mr Tutu Sigidi Head Foreign Operation Unit of Dhabian Safe and Vault Consultancy Services, Swaziland.

We have a consignment in our custody valued at $15,000,000.00 USD (Fifteen Million United States Dollars) which was deposited by one of our customers from France. For the past six years it is been recorded in our computer system that the beneficiary of the deposited consignment is dead and up till date we have not received any word from his relatives concerning claims of the deposited consignment.

Based on the above, two of my colleagues and I, resolved to solicit for your cooperation to move this consignment to your destination or to any of our sister's company in Europe for your collection as the beneficiary, we will be responsible for all the documentations that will give your claim all legal backings needed. However, as soon as I receive your favourable response then I will update you on the mapped out procedures towards the successfull shipment of this consignment to your nominated destination.

I am looking forward for your kind response.

Regards,

Mr Tutu Sigidi.

;)

OK. You stump up whatever it is they need to do the deal, and I'll keep watch to make sure we don't get caught by the old bill..... 50/50 you say ? sounds fair to me. :cheesy:

Well if you fancy a giggle if the markets flat have a gander at this one...

http://www.419eater.com/

These guys actual go along with the scam's......hilarity ensues... :cheesy:

Reckon the bloke mentioned above may well have been on their fishing line as well :LOL: