Free Daily technical analysis videos and trading plans

sweatyslouch

Hi guys, I am new to this site so am not sure of the etiquette regarding promotion of my blog. It is completely free and i do not sell anything at all. I have worked as a prop trader the past 5 years and have retired to trade my own account and I record my analysis and trading plans and post them on my blog.
I would love it if others could profit from my trading methodologies but I am no good at getting traffic to my site. All my trade entries, stops and profit targets are called live on twitter and my trading plans for the ftse100, oil, gold and major currency pairs are recorded and posted most mornings.
My trades are usually swing trades but I do a spot of day trading too.
All I want is for people to have a look at what I do and ask me questions about how I beat the markets each week. It is this side of working at a trading firm that I miss the most..the interaction with other traders and being able to help other traders out. Could you let me know where on this site I am permitted to give the link to my blog and twitter account please. I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Llewelyn

Hi, as I haven't had any replies I found another thread by lord flash heart in the general trading section of the forum..I am in the thread where posters make live calls. Last week my live calls would have made anybody following them £353 profit if risking £100 per trade. I also post snippets of analysis from my free blog. Come over to the thread, I will be calling all my trades live there from now on.

The thread I'm on is called 'live trading calls and general chat'. It seems a great thread with some serious traders who are up for learning more so I'll be sticking around on it.

Last edited:
The ad is removed. Might I now advertise the site please? I did write a nice little explanation of things but it seems to have been removed..any chance you could re-post my thread entitled former prop trader offering free advice.

The ad is removed. Might I now advertise the site please? I did write a nice little explanation of things but it seems to have been removed..any chance you could re-post my thread entitled former prop trader offering free advice.

ok but as soon as any advertising appears or any suspicion of charging it all goes :)