Which free charting package?

seancass

I have opened a SIPP account with Sippdeal, and propose to trade shares in UK and US markets. Sippdeal has a trading platform through which to trade, but no charting facility (showing moving averages, candlesticks etc).

Can any member recommend a free 'real time' charting facility that I can access via my Samsung mobile please?

Many thanks

Sean

Quite content with NinjaTrader. Gives you the tools for charting. However, you might need your own subscription for the price feed if you need realtime etc. However, they do have a free EOD feed, also able to connect to Google and Yahoo finance feed. However, these might not cover all the asset classes you might be looking for.

Quite content with NinjaTrader. Gives you the tools for charting. However, you might need your own subscription for the price feed if you need realtime etc. However, they do have a free EOD feed, also able to connect to Google and Yahoo finance feed. However, these might not cover all the asset classes you might be looking for.

Apologies for double posting, but this may be the appropriate thread.

Is is possible to download the EOD for all the FTSE 100 companies from Yahoo in one go for Ninjatrader or is it company by company? From what I see Kinetick don't do individual FTSE companies. Thanks.