Fred Gray

vill4n

Hi,
has anyone used Fred grays(currency compass) system and have you seen his free webinars?

Thanks

Hi RockyRacoon, Couldnt see any links between fred gray and the new worldeducation.com website. Can you expand on that a bit more please.
His webinars looked quite genuine and he doesnt offer any paid training either like some do. He provides a members access to his websites and that explains how the system he uses works. He goes through the process step by step and gives a 7 day trial as well. Im into the 3rd day of the training and 2 more to go.
He doesnt claim that its "THE SECRET" but claim it has about 70% success rate. Its so tempting. I couldnt find any reviews about him by searching on the net though.

managed to find out where I heard about him. heres a link to register. I think you might be able to register for the last 2 session or for future 5 day course

All I can say is I would not give this guy the time of day for a few reasons......1) the youtube video makes absolutely zero sense to me at all - and 2), there is no golden goose when it comes to trading, which translates into supposed proprietary indicators like the "currency compass" are not worth learning.

A 5 days course is a joke. You would do much better to spend your time and money studying T/A and/or find a pro who will be your mentor rather than waste your money like I did looking for the same thing you seek.

Think about this - and I mean REALLY think about this..........why on earth would anyone sell you such a great bit of software that is such a great money maker - unless it does not do what it's advertised to do? - - - - Answer: It obviously is not a great money maker at all, it is a scam.

Thanks for the advice mate. I'll be spending a lot of time on this forum as there are lots of people like yourself offering great advice