Formal apology.

HaloTrader

Established member
Hello.
Just wanted to formally apologize for some of my behaviour in recent weeks and months on Trade2Win. I've acted like a tw@ on numerous occasions and i've represented myself in a bad light, apart from being a prick, i've also been annoying, arguementitive and rude.
I wanted to apologize to anyone i may have offended, or anyone that particularly has a bad interpretation of myself in their minds.

I hope people can see that my behaviour from now and in the upcoming weeks will be more constructive... I realise the mountains of knowledge many individuals on these forums possess (Such as Genics and New_trader) and i've enjoyed learning from these people in my trading journey. I hope from now on i can be provide helpful contributions to threads and also further my own personal understanding of the markets.

I hope Y'all accept my apologize.
Most people on this website have had a similar journey on their paths to trading success and its good that those along, further up the path can show their encouragement and motivation for the continuation of others.
I can say my trading has significantly increased in performance from the use of this websites information and i'm very much grateful and therefore all the more reasoned to apologize.

Thanks x

thanks

i needed to bring up the room temperature salmon mousse I indulged in at lunch today, and this really helped....

thanks

i needed to bring up the room temperature salmon mousse I indulged in at lunch today, and this really helped....
Constructive contribution
When starting sentences use a capital letter, furthermore, read through what you wrote before you post to ensure its structured and makes sense - Through reading your comments it is hard to interpret correctly what you are trying to portray, this is due to the following line 'To bring up the room temperature salmon mousse'. As you can see the sentence doesn't flow and has an interuption that doesn't make sense in the middle, through not linking the words appropriately the sentence becomes meaningless. Its almost as if you have two sepparate sentences - 'I needed to bring up the room temperature' and then took the end of a different sentence 'salmon mousse i indulged'

Hope that helps!

thanks

If you are still experiencing problems after HT’s kind reply, you could try writing your posts on word first. Do not use auto correct but manual correct. This will flag up mistakes for you to alter yourself which will encourage learning.

Kind Regards

Jason

Hi, HT
I do not know if you remember or not. We had a falling out several weeks ago, which resulted in both of us deleting our posts. I can not remember who suggested the deletions but it was a good idea. I would have thanked him if I knew who.

Anyway point being, after that, I stopped posting on T2W for a while (being new I thought it was me), until I worked out other people had issues with you too. I was about to put you on an ignore status when you did an about turn, you were polite and funny to any insults you were subjected to. You started to give good trading replies. Then I read some ware you were in the middle of A’ levels (sorry I have mixed you up with someone else), which gave me some incite and perspective.

This thread yin’s any yang’s for me and I laughed out loud at your kind reply to The Sheik.

I hope you have not taken this in any condescending way.

Kind Regards
Jason

you're barking mad...woofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoof

Call me a cynic, but...

anyone who:

a) feels the need to justify their posts to a bunch of strangers

but, more importantly

b) think Genics and New_Trader are the people to listen to, seriously, is a retard.

Constructive contribution
....blahblahblahblahblahw*nkblahblahw*nkmorew*nkblah......sepparate sentences - 'I needed to bring up the room temperature' and then took the end of a different sentence 'salmon mousse i indulged'

Hope that helps!

"sepparate sentences"

ROFLMFAO

You really are a tw*t

"sepparate sentences"

ROFLMFAO

You really are a tw*t

Congratulations for stating the obvious... The only 'Rofl' thing about this or your post is that it took you THIS long to realise i'm a tw*t, even then its not worthy of rolling on the floor....
But continue to roll on the floor laughing your fat ass off :LOL:
I'm too cool for that sheeet.

Call me a cynic, but...

anyone who:

a) feels the need to justify their posts to a bunch of strangers

but, more importantly

b) think Genics and New_Trader are the people to listen to, seriously, is a retard.
Thats your opinion.
Since you thought it appropriate to state your opinion on my thread, i deem it even more appropriate for me to direct my opinion back.
1. Jemima is a stupid, silly name... Seriously, if its your real name thats... Well, basically your parents must hate you.
2. Genics and New_trader know a lot about trading, you may hear them cracking jokes and being witty etc etc - But when they try to give trading advice and information they actually know what they're talking about. Rather than the majority who can tell you how to setup your MA's on a spreadbetting chart to trade the crossover.
3. Calling people retards is totally rude and disrespectful to the efforts of many around the world to help and look after those inflicted with mental disabilities. People like you make these peoples life more difficult and reflects why societies sometimes turns a blind eye on such people... It just shows you complete incompetance to sympathise with the human race - Mental disabilities is a serious thing not to be made fun of...
Even i'm too mature to stoop to that level and i'm 18. GROW UP.

Hope you enjoyed mon comments.