Forexmospherian

Lets assume he's a vendor , does that mean he should be banned ? why ?

I would say that if he turns out to be a vendor, then yes he should be banned. Banned because he didn't disclose that he was a vendor and protested at the suggestion. But you can't ban him on an assumption.

I don't think he should be banned. He hasn't visibly broken rules yet, he gives a bit of banter which I like and he is comical.

You say that people might see random's posts. I'm not sure. There are so many posts there, and updated so often that any negative posts are a drop in the ocean. I think people are drawn to what they want. And what the new traders will want is someone who seems like they can do it with ease, with no losing days. They all love a guru. They won't check whether he really can, or whether they really are live calls, (after all, it says live calls and expert on the tin!). Most won't look properly just as that lady recently didn't bother doing due dilligence on the vendor course for 1000's of pounds. She lucked out in a way, by coming here and asking while she could still get a refund. She was smarter than most.

You (your devil's advocate) think most naive - or new to some arena - people weigh up the info and draw their own conclusion. I think they already have a conclusion and look for evidence that supports their prejudice, mostly ignoring evidence which counters it.

Maybe I'm getting too old and do not appreciate modern humour. I listened to Sir Ken Robinson on video over the weekend and can, certainly, appreciate his and he is serious about his subject.

Scanning endless posts for some useful nugget of information on a thread is very tiresome. That is ok. if he sticks to his own thread and now that he has promised to do so for "a month or two" it gives us some respite. at least until the New Year. Perhaps T2W will have a new broom, then.

I would say that if he turns out to be a vendor, then yes he should be banned. Banned because he didn't disclose that he was a vendor and protested at the suggestion. But you can't ban him on an assumption.

Then what about other vendors here , many of them didn't disclose this information upon registration ...

Then what about other vendors here , many of them didn't disclose this information upon registration ...

Well I think they should have all been banned, and allowed to return under a vendor account, but with no direct connection to any previous posts they made while not a vendor. Is that too harsh?

Well I think they should have all been banned, and allowed to return under a vendor account, but with no direct connection to any previous posts they made while not a vendor. Is that too harsh?

Not harsh but not practical , ban them all i don't care really , as long as they are all treated equally ...

Not harsh but not practical , ban them all i don't care really , as long as they are all treated equally ...

A recent one was I think called Pocrel. Some pin bar stuff off a floor pivot. Non vendor until the thread had interest, then vendor. Shouldn't be allowed to keep the same username and thread imo. They'd probably just start all over again the same type of thread and get customers, but at least it would discourage being a non-vendor with vendor intentions.

Hi Guys

I have read your comments - and I have got to really laugh - yes really laugh ;-)

I am no vendor at all - i have nothing to sell - as I have said - what twenty times and Shakone will tell me off now for repeating history again ( lol) ( sorry )

So now that's out the way - next point -

Yes I am an expert retail scalper - and cannot none of you lot see that my method along with advanced MM and also multi trading every day - is the reason I will always end up in the black.

I cannot replicate this method to sell - ie its like going to a top sports player - footballer / tennis player and racing driver and then say - Can I be as good as you in a year or two?

Surely you know the answer

My skills have been honed over 6 years full time trading - at least 200 days every year - ie over 1200 days on live small charts - and that is the 100% honest truth - purely on Forex and majoring on 4 pairs - EU / GU / EJ / AU

I never even blogged until approx 3 years ago - and don't go on You Tube - or Twitter / Face book or not even FX street now - after being kindly asked to move on by Francesc the owner as I had been winding up too many 4 hr and daily traders - simply because one was a Professor and the other a Doctor - and they were even worst than you lot put together - yes that bad -

To make it worst one had written a book and the other was well known in the industry for years - so I suppose they had more credence than me - as I have not written any book on trading and don't do courses

To overcome this claim I don't call live ie as I enter you know in advance etc - which is really hard to do scalping - I have now started saying in advance the levels I will scalp buy or scalp sell along with next interim S & R's as well as even a bit of 1 to 2 hr fortune telling ( risky that - my expertise is under 15 mins )

Surely the whole forum know my stops are always average 5 pips - 3 pips min - max 7 pips - so that's easy and I don't have to say it every time i trade

Nobody as questioned the 70% and "free trade" concept with stop in profit - surely you guys know this is more efficient than just taking 50% off and stop B/E ?

Regarding pairs - I cherry pick the ones with smoothest PA in last hour and all my bias reading are based on time windows ever 30 mins etc

Guys - I am the real deal on retail intraday Forex - but no way do I want to shout it out - its only due to you lot that I have had to end up going "large and loud" - as you were all determined to slaughter me when you asked me to leave the other live thread within 5 days - (ie it was like a closed shop) ;-)

I am even prepared to change the retail expert tag( wind up) done deliberate to get my own back on you lot and change it just "very good and experienced" - if you need to win points off me ;-)

Really I should not even bother - but intraday trading is boring - 4 -10 hrs a day - so I need "fun" and the thread does actually help me focus - even though I know you just cannot believe it.

There is still a group of us from FX street who had a group there for over a year - but we did not sell anything - just shared trading ideas with like minded traders who like to think out the box

Most use skype now etc and we do chat and will meet up in the new year - although we do have a couple from the US and also from Europe. One of these guys has been trading over 2 decades and is a Master trader - as he can scalp as good as me but also swing and position - pyramid and peel and generally do the whole lot at an higher level than anyone I know .

So that's me for now - love to know more about all of you and sorry if I have wound any one of you up too far - apologises

I promise it will stop it and regarding 25k views in 5 weeks - so what ? - I would have preferred only 10k views and say 5 good traders joining me every day with their intraday forex thoughts

Regards

Good trading to you all - and yes I never hold grudges - life is too short - and I am in my late 50's ;-))

Forexmospherian

Last edited:
Yo Yo ForexMoPho, is this your first username on t2w?

Hi P

No - second - I originally joined less than 15 months ago - never did one thread - only viewed for about a few weeks - then came back in October 2013 - forgot my old password and had changed e-mail address - so came on as F

I started my first ever - repeat that - first ever thread here on T2W in November 2013 - purely after I realised I had found a "closed shop" on the Lord Flash thread and thought - OK i can have some fun here - time to really put the cat amongst the pigeons with this lot ( hehe )

I just could not belief it when I got banned on my second week - as I was supposed to be Mr Spreadbetter - ( never even heard of him - never mind knowing him or being him ) - and thought the "closed shop / wolfpack team " had won .

Luckily I was able to prove - I was no rip off artist ( with out even having to contact Richard - yes all that was true I was on one of his companies board of directors ) and thought - OK - lets see if I can get one of the wolf pack team to challenge me on some intraday trading etc etc.

Then when no one wanted to discuss forex trading etc - I just know something was not quite right - could these guys cut it - or were they more interested in whether I had used a comma rather than a full stop and spelled trading with a capital T - :))

Then when I saw you nic - and comment - you edited because you dropped your Ipad down the bog - I know I had found comedy gold and that there was some normal people here as well lol

Loved it

Have a good one P - I would share my bacon sarnies any day with you ;-)

Regards

F

Hi P

No - second - I originally joined less than 15 months ago - never did one thread - only viewed for about a few weeks - then came back in October 2013 - forgot my old password and had changed e-mail address - so came on as F

I started my first ever - repeat that - first ever thread here on T2W in November 2013 - purely after I realised I had found a "closed shop" on the Lord Flash thread and thought - OK i can have some fun here - time to really put the cat amongst the pigeons with this lot ( hehe )

I just could not belief it when I got banned on my second week - as I was supposed to be Mr Spreadbetter - ( never even heard of him - never mind knowing him or being him ) - and thought the "closed shop / wolfpack team " had won .

Luckily I was able to prove - I was no rip off artist ( with out even having to contact Richard - yes all that was true I was on one of his companies board of directors ) and thought - OK - lets see if I can get one of the wolf pack team to challenge me on some intraday trading etc etc.

Then when no one wanted to discuss forex trading etc - I just know something was not quite right - could these guys cut it - or were they more interested in whether I had used a comma rather than a full stop and spelled trading with a capital T - :))

Then when I saw you nic - and comment - you edited because you dropped your Ipad down the bog - I know I had found comedy gold and that there was some normal people here as well lol

Loved it

Regards

F

I think that "wolfpack" is a figment of your imagination.. I do not consider myself to be a wolf and am, certainly, not a trader with enough skill to be able to impart more than a few ideas that may, or may not be, of use to others on this site.

At the same time, I cannot be bothered to read page after page of autobiography, when I thought that I had found, perhaps, someone with some knowledge to impart. It has happened to many of us before. Go away for a few hours and come back and have to scan through five pages of, frankly, crap.

Your thread on regression analysis is interesting, to the point, and can be accepted, or rejected, on its content very quickly.

I suggest that you examine your own work and compare the differences between that and the other thread that you have started.

I am rarely guilty of calling anyone of being a vendor, by the way, because I am only interested in interesting posts and there are, believe it or not, interesting vendors.

If I caused you offence, I apologise.

Good trading.

I think that "wolfpack" is a figment of your imagination.. I do not consider myself to be a wolf and am, certainly, not a trader with enough skill to be able to impart more than a few ideas that may, or may not be, of use to others on this site.

At the same time, I cannot be bothered to read page after page of autobiography, when I thought that I had found, perhaps, someone with some knowledge to impart. It has happened to many of us before. Go away for a few hours and come back and have to scan through five pages of, frankly, crap.

Your thread on regression analysis is interesting, to the point, and can be accepted, or rejected, on its content very quickly.

http://paulchong.net/2010/05/30/wolves-wisdom-teamwork/
I suggest that you examine your own work and compare the differences between that and the other thread that you have started.

I am rarely guilty of calling anyone of being a vendor, by the way, because I am only interested in interesting posts and there are, believe it or not, interesting vendors.

If I caused you offence, I apologise.

Good trading.

Thank you Split - no problem at all and I do take your points on board and want to try and improve my thread and cut out some of the rambling - as even when I look back - I think - I need not have said all that - but unfortunately - I type like I trade - ie quickly ;-)

No offence taken from all of you - I have enjoyed it

So now need to tighten my act up and get that thread more enjoyable

Regards

F

Last edited:
Hi P

Loved it

Regards

F

I am now converting to Islam:cheesy::cheesy:

You'll have to point out the normal ones so that I can avoid them......

PS Stop being so nice and throw down a massive vendor strop with your toys flying in every direction otherwise people might actually believe that you aren't one!!!
ps short dax bb

I am now converting to Islam:cheesy::cheesy:

You'll have to point out the normal ones so that I can avoid them......

PS Stop being so nice and throw down a massive vendor strop with your toys flying in every direction otherwise people might actually believe that you aren't one!!!
ps short dax bb

ROFL - Cheers will have to check dax out - never ever traded it and must check Aldi out for vegetarian or corn bacon now :)

Time to go

A recent one was I think called Pocrel. Some pin bar stuff off a floor pivot. Non vendor until the thread had interest, then vendor. Shouldn't be allowed to keep the same username and thread imo. They'd probably just start all over again the same type of thread and get customers, but at least it would discourage being a non-vendor with vendor intentions.

Pin Bars !!!And other Bar Patterns
Why pay a Vendor when you can go to a site like FF and read the thread created by James16: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=2331

or this guy. (journal)http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=391733&page=5

or this guy :http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=163972&page=23

new one I came across :http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=322468

Look at Timsks' "First Steps2 Thread:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/80692-best-threads-first-steps-forum.html

.....Just f..ff...ffflippin read !

There are others so do your own research

They are free.
They are methods of approaching trades NOT systems.
You still have to put in the months of hard study to find an approach that suits you.
I am getting tired of seeing a non ending parade of losers looking for a handout that leads to the land of "no effort trading system for those too idle to make an effort." They invariably spend years chasing rain bows in the sky and are too stupid to realise that their laziness and stupidity are reasons for their failure.
It's a pattern repeated daily, here and elsewhere, where dream merchants cruise the site trawling for the stupid and/or naive, employing various kinds of subterfuge to evade the small number of overworked Mods. on this site.

I feel it is time to go, so farewell and good luck to the guys here who really care about trading and their fellow trader. Others will no doubt continue to carry the baton to protect new traders and foster an environment of learning, useful discussion and a healthy dollop of laughter.

Hats off to the Mods.The under resourced guardians of the site.(y)

Last edited:
Pin Bars !!!And other Bar Patterns
Why pay a Vendor when you can go to a site like FF and read the thread created by James16: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=2331

or this guy. (journal)http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=391733&page=5

or this guy :http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=163972&page=23

new one I came across :http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=322468

Look at Timsks' "First Steps2 Thread:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/80692-best-threads-first-steps-forum.html

.....Just f..ff...ffflippin read !

There are others so do your own research

They are free.
They are methods of approaching trades NOT systems.
You still have to put in the months of hard study to find an approach that suits you.
I am getting tired of seeing a non ending parade of losers looking for a handout that leads to the land of "no effort trading system for those too idle to make an effort." They invariably spend years chasing rain bows in the sky and are too stupid to realise that their laziness and stupidity are reasons for their failure.
It's a pattern repeated daily, here and elsewhere, where dream merchants cruise the site trawling for the stupid and/or naive, employing various kinds of subterfuge to evade the small number of overworked Mods. on this site.

I feel it is time to go, so farewell and good luck to the guys here who really care about trading and their fellow trader. Others will no doubt continue to carry the baton to protect new traders and foster an environment of learning, useful discussion and a healthy dollop of laughter.

Hats off to the Mods.The under resourced guardians of the site.(y)
you'll be back...

It's nice to know that Mr. F has finally found a friend in pondlife.

While many will be embarrassed with two guys with a hard on for each other publicly posting love letters, I find it touching.

May you both find true happiness.

You're both equally interesting.

It's nice to know that Mr. F has finally found a friend in pondlife.

While many will be embarrassed with two guys with a hard on for each other publicly posting love letters, I find it touching.

May you both find true happiness.

You're both equally interesting.

There's room for you big boy....