forex tribe's Technical Analysis

Re: Resistances and Supports

Resistances and supports updated the 05/20/2013
20052013.PNG

A new trading tool to search technical analysis

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce a new website dedicated to trading, CentralCharts.

accueil-centralcharts-EN.png

CentralCharts is kind of twitter for technical analysis. It is a powerful tool for individual and professionals traders to share their technical analysis on all financial markets (Forex, Indices, Stocks, Commodities) but also to follow their favorite products / traders. At the publication of a new analysis, the trader receives an alert and is notified in real time. The trader can also follow a discussion.

CentralCharts is primarily a powerful research tool. It is possible to perform custom research of the market / product / timeframe / trader of your choice. In order to select the best traders on each product, all members can vote positively or negatively on each analysis. By a combination of these votes, it classifies traders in each market / product. A trader can also view all of its statistics on its profile page.

profil-bruno-EN.png

On this profile page, the trader has a custom wall (like facebook), where it may indicate its status and chat in real time with other traders. Dedicated walls are also available on each product to facilitate communication between traders.

CentralCharts website is available in 11 languages, making possible to receive analysis from worldwide traders. When sharing analysis, the trader has the choice between different criteria. He can share a simple graph (no title, no commentary), a trading signal (with an entry price and stop loss), a target price or a one way trading signal.

Finally, for webmasters, the CentralCharts search tool can be inserted free and without advertising on your site. The display of the analysis is done directly on your website without redirection (to avoid the loss of the visitor).

Join us on CentralCharts !

Just out of interest, have you looked at your competition?
Tradingview.com allows the same features AND you can use their charts. You can't actually use charts on your site, just post them.
I wouldn't have said your website will catch on with better competition out there. just my opinion of course, it is a great looking site though. As is tradingview...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Malaguti,

Thanks for your reply and i accept your point of view. I trully now the Tradingview technology is better, charts are in realtime but you have to pay for this....

On CentralCharts, we have much more statistics : best traders for each markets/products ; best analysis ; the most analyzed products.... This help you to select the best traders to follow. A product can also be followed.

CentralCharts is also more developped in terms of communication between traders. Each trader has a personnal wall (like on facebook) and there is a dedicated wall for each product. Plus, forums will be added soon. It's a trading community and not just analysis.... a lot of traders are looking for this. Our website has just been lauched (september 1st) and we have good returns from everybody (despite the fact that they already know Tradingview).

Hello everybody,

CentralCharts (www.centralcharts.com) is now online since three weeks and more than 50 analysis are posted every day. The website continues to grow and a lot of modifications have been made to facilitate the sharing between members.

If you have any opinions or questions on CentralCharts, feel free to post in this topic.