Re: Resistances and Supports

Resistances and supports updated the 12/16/2011
16122011.PNG

Re: Gann's pyramid table

sorry mate, any chance of an explanation for better understanding.... thanks

Re: Gann's pyramid table

sorry mate, any chance of an explanation for better understanding.... thanks

Hi,

A journey is considered as validated if the closing price is above (or below) 50 pips of the line considered. To enter in position, two journeys must be validated. Some people will tell you that one day is enough. It’s your choice but note that the validation by 2 journeys allow to eliminate a high number of false signals. According to various comments that I could picked up, I advise you to adopt this last method.

Here now is how the pyramid is updated every evening: at the close of 11.00 pm, the close price of each pair is picked up. Then, we postpone this level in the pyramid of Gann on the corresponding pair. Take the example of EUR / USD which is between 139 and 142. If at the close of Monday, the price is higher than 142 (1.42), then we put an arrow up and an arrow down if the close is below 139 (1.39). Then, we choose the type of arrow and you just need to see the legend. A blue arrow means for example that the close was less than 50 pips and therefore the journey cannot be validated. Returning to our example of the EUR / USD, we assume now a close price at 1.4210. Then i put a blue arrow because between 142 and 142.10 there are only 10 pips. Thejourney is not validated. However, if the close is at 1.4260, I would put the white arrow with a 1 into it because we are in the case of a validated journey. To validate the 2nd day, it is also necessary that the close on Tuesday is + - 50 pips above 1.42. Once the two days validated, the gann’s pyramid indicates the next target of the parity. In our example this would be 1.45 because 1.45 is the upper limit between 142 and 145 in the pyramid.