forex trading signals with manual technical analysis

where did i wrote i m selling signals ::innocent:
or u had a dream about it ?

No- I saw it on your website under your nic -:p
And...you got a VENDOR badge:rolleyes:

Subscriptions « mohdarafat

Forex signal Package

We provide 8-10 calls per month in this package ,All calls will be sending via email only

Charges: 125$/month, you can pay via paypal

If you are going to scam you could at least try harder(n)

LOL cant stop laughing :LOL:
you were suppose to tell me where did i wrote selling signals here at t2w (n) bt still u did not posted any link or screenshot
maybe u should get some more lesson to your secret service :p shall i talk to MI 6 so you may get some training :p

LOL cant stop laughing :LOL:
you were suppose to tell me where did i wrote selling signals here at t2w (n) bt still u did not posted any link or screenshot
maybe u should get some more lesson to your secret service :p shall i talk to MI 6 so you may get some training :p

When you stop laughing pop into Specsavers then (with your new visual aid) take a look at the link above this post - beside your name is a VENDOR badge. Click on your name and (Your Homepage:whistling)

Here is a preview of your Homepage:

Forex signal Package

We provide 8-10 calls per month in this package ,All calls will be sending via email only

Charges: 125$/month, you can pay via paypal

our paypal id= [email protected]

You can call at +91-8954502143

Before subscribing our services please read disclaimer : Disclaimer « mohdarafat

To join our services write us at

I suppose you were hoping to amaze people with your predictions here and recruit them to your service. Typical scammers trick of posting free trades that give the impression of genuine success with no pain before hooking your prey with a paid for signal service (such as that on your web site).

In case you missed it _ You have a Vendor Badge - Since English is not your strong point I will help you out : if you are a vendor you sell something. So -seeing a vendor badge alongside your name one expects you to to sell something now or later, like signals on your website
(n)

auch.... i completely forgot dat data vendor badge.... its an old profile. sooo

nd ya regarding your suppose and your assumptions u better check to whom you are talking while blaming scam or genuine thing .
and hell yeah english was never my favorite subject :p so it may be my weak point but its nt that weak which you are again assuming :p man you got so much assumptions in ur mind
u better write some imagining book :p

auch.... i completely forgot dat data vendor badge.... its an old profile. sooo

nd ya regarding your suppose and your assumptions u better check to whom you are talking while blaming scam or genuine thing .
and hell yeah english was never my favorite subject :p so it may be my weak point but its nt that weak which you are again assuming :p man you got so much assumptions in ur mind
u better write some imagining book :p

Silly TIT:rolleyes: