Forex Trading Platforms

fxcm down?

Been playing around with fxcm dania platform last few days, which is quite good and in real time. Also tried Oanda's demo, but disappointed in their few indicators.

Anyway, getting to the point, fxcm's dania real time free platform appears to be down, can get up charts but is not updating, anybody else having this prob?

Thanks

technical glitch with it this morning Mercury....try it again later this morning......

fxcm down?

Cannot load stratagem, have downloaded Java Sun, but all I keep coming up with on screen, is a grey box in lh corner and nothing else!

Any ideas what else I should be doing?

have ya tried running Saxo as a stop gap till FXCM sort the glitch?

If your going in from ie you will end up with 3 pages popped up before charts load up. 2nd blank pop up may take a while to 'hook up' and load the charts. You even get 2 pops that disappear by themselves to say that you have connected and that it is loading. All in all a few minutes from start to load.
Try it again. But wait for it to do the work on load up.

Oh, don't close those other 2 pages off. Just minimize them or you will stop the whole process.

Hi Dax Trader

Your right if you are talking about EUR/USD futures, but I was talking about the spot price on FXCM! :cheesy:

Strange trading platform

Please, advice.

I was learning a technical analysis for forex, well, learning :rolleyes: just reading stuff there and there and came up to an article, where guy was explaining how to use t/a on ?betting? platform, actually was giving samples of http://www.fxbt.com

This seems to be an interesting way, but different from normal forex. I did not try it yet, but looks attractive. Did any of you try such platforms?

Thanx