Forex-Trading-Made-EZ - has anyone experience with this ?

I have had an e-mail from T2W saying that there was a reply to my post. Someone asking for a link to the FMEZ site.
Just google it. Forex trading made EZ.
It may be the trial is finished. George has just automated all his 'pen and paper' systems so now there will be an extra charge.

Hi,
I to have the system, George seems to do a really thorough job, for anybody wanting a free ebook there is the 3 ducks trading system which also seems to be very good, there is a thread on here about it somewhere. Maybe an idea to combine both, Lauging Cook what charting package is it you use for $50 per month.

Cheers

I really liked the system but the thing is, George shows many strategies and selects one according to the type of market. That's where I find trouble, how do I know which strategy to choose at what type of market?
The videos are from 2009 and we no longer have such clean movement these days.
Besides the volatility of the markets have reduced. He used to draw lat lines 10 pips apart on 5m charts. Can you do that in 2012??

If some one is really successful with this system, they should share some knowledge here.
Thanks.

I really liked the system but the thing is, George shows many strategies and selects one according to the type of market. That's where I find trouble, how do I know which strategy to choose at what type of market?
The videos are from 2009 and we no longer have such clean movement these days.
Besides the volatility of the markets have reduced. He used to draw lat lines 10 pips apart on 5m charts. Can you do that in 2012??

If some one is really successful with this system, they should share some knowledge here.
Thanks.

Hi
It's good to know that someone else is also strugling with the system. I have tried the system on several demo accounts and blew out nearly all of them. Like you I can't figure out what is the right strategy or timeframe to use.

Regards
Zeek

Hi Zeek, I'm actually still trying to make some sense out of it. I'm trying to personalize it. Let you know if it works.
Did you bought the course?