Forex Trading is easy or hard ??

15 min tlb - your recommendation for Klopfenstein & Stein primer for industrials & commercials moving into the hedged portfolio area is 20 years out of date and stuff has changed to an extent that much of it is completely useless today. If you had read the book, you'd know this. But by the same token, if you have, that's probably why you felt such empathy with it.

The principles are the same , the markets work on the same triggers , interest rates or expected interest rates announcements ,plus governments and political certainty.Short term movements are caused by short term traders.

Maybe Steve got a buy one get one free type deal.

i think it's a better deal than that, more like get 3 free!

if the mods follow their noses there's one thread where the tribe converge, all posting on one page together, one after the other. their posting style and content is very similar, there's obveously a smart(er) one and the rest dim posting lackeys.

one of them already has had their linking curtailed, so an opportunity to be aware of them is there. imo they are not unknown or can be claimed they are not aware of them. the posting is so dire they surely must be aware, if not why not?

imo they are not unknown or can be claimed they are not aware of them. the posting is so dire they surely must be aware, if not why not?

If posts where judged and removed on the basis of lack of quality, the shining beacon would be a desolate barren wasteland.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 149
If posts where judged and removed on the basis of lack of quality, the shining beacon would be a desolate barren wasteland.

i disagree that will happen hare, we're talking of spammers and their dim posts. though tims vision is going to be difficult road if posts from these spammers are allowed to infest threads, an easy metric, and one that is so easy to check is if it is a copy from elsewhere, they often are just that. or it's a mere rehash from what their mate posted a day or so ago.

that's what this bunch have been getting away with, and all that's been done about it so far is likely a slapped wrist for post linking.

:LOL: aye, and you lot'd have nothing to talk about

"A beacon in the industry, a place where traders of all types and experience can come, safe in the knowledge that the information and support is of the highest calibre, enabling them to cut a path through the trading jungle without losing their shirts."

I guess that should apply to spam bots too, it wouldn't really be fair to discriminate against them just because they happen to be made from silicon rather than carbon. Take a step down that slippery slope you'll be banning black people next !

if any proof was needed that they are spammers allowed to stay on the boards they have shown their colours and the latest member of their "team" has a sig link (n)

Forex trading is easy if you have good knowledge. before start investing in forex, knowledge and experience matters otherwise, you may lose your money.

Can you help me out here guys.

Before I consign this (post 62) I can't see any signature in the post. I know she has one (in profile) so bit mystified.

Anyone see sig in the post?

Can you help me out here guys.

Before I consign this (post 62) I can't see any signature in the post. I know she has one (in profile) so bit mystified.

Anyone see sig in the post?

What's so offensive about that particular post ?

They are copy/pasters. I still say there's something else going on. SEO stuff. They don't copy/paste for no reason. The recent batch all have some ties to MCX Commodity which is a futures firm that trades India futures (which is the MCX exchange). I did all the leg work in an earlier post.

Since no one is stopping them they are multiplying.

Peter