Forex Trading is easy or hard ??

I am a beginner of forex market. I want to know forex is easy or hard. Can anyone help me?

Thanks & Regards
Kitty

Currency trading is very easy , unfortunately 99 % of the people trading it are amateurs and clueless traders and giving clueless opinions on it.

The correct way of trading currencies is shown by this guy

Amazon.co.uk: Buying Choices: Trading Currency Cross Rates: Proven Trading Strategies from a Leading International Currency Trader and a Noted Expert on Futures and Options (Wiley Trader's Exchange)

if he is "Leading" and "Noted" it must be good ......

15 min tlb - your recommendation for Klopfenstein & Stein primer for industrials & commercials moving into the hedged portfolio area is 20 years out of date and stuff has changed to an extent that much of it is completely useless today. If you had read the book, you'd know this. But by the same token, if you have, that's probably why you felt such empathy with it.

Currency trading is very easy , unfortunately 99 % of the people trading it are amateurs and clueless traders and giving clueless opinions on it.

The correct way of trading currencies is shown by this guy

Amazon.co.uk: Buying Choices: Trading Currency Cross Rates: Proven Trading Strategies from a Leading International Currency Trader and a Noted Expert on Futures and Options (Wiley Trader's Exchange)

if he is "Leading" and "Noted" it must be good ......

I have heard that 95% are losing in forex and you are saying 99% and I don't think so that much percentage is losing. 5% of the forex traders are winning and they have achieved that level by working hard and being determined. Many of them are big guns and they even manipulate the market data to win and small boats sink.

I have heard that 95% are losing in forex and you are saying 99% and I don't think so that much percentage is losing..

I wouldn't assume anything

If you do the research you'll find the figure is far higher than 95%

I wouldn't assume anything

If you do the research you'll find the figure is far higher than 95%

My own research leads me to believe that the figure is higher than 99%, people don't realise that the market by its very nature is out to shaft them. Layer on top of this the games that go on not trading the market and poor money management and it's a one way ticket to............

Just consider what the strike rate is on a random 1:1 20 pip stop trade, it's not 50% and is around 30%.

My own research leads me to believe that the figure is higher than 99%, people don't realise that the market by its very nature is out to shaft them. Layer on top of this the games that go on not trading the market and poor money management and it's a one way ticket to............

Just consider what the strike rate is on a random 1:1 20 pip stop trade, it's not 50% and is around 30%.

But they aren't taking trades at random :LOL: unlike me :LOL: so I don't suppose it matters :LOL::LOL::LOL:

My own research leads me to believe that the figure is higher than 99%, people don't realise that the market by its very nature is out to shaft them.....

Interesting when you say this BUT charts don't lie!.....so what happens when price only goes one way?.....and one is on the right side.....then HOW can one be shafted?.....as prices can't hit you?.....can it?

Forex trading is easy BUT perhaps it is not the right question being asked.....

Interesting when you say this BUT charts don't lie!.....so what happens when price only goes one way?.....and one is on the right side.....then HOW can one be shafted?.....as prices can't hit you?.....can it?

When price moves 100 pips in your favor, you earn 98
When price moves 100 pips against you, you lose 102
A 20% drawdown requires a 25% gain to recover
Increasing position size increases risk of ruin

Shall I go on ? That stuffs just the basics you learn the first day on the job. That's the tip of the iceberg, the other stuffs not for discussion at the zoo.

And that's before the games start, (and believe me, there are plenty of games)

As a negative sum game it's nicely designed to screw most participants, its a whore out to screw as many people as it can (which is one of its few weaknesses)

perhaps it is not the right question. perhaps there is no answer to the question. the market is full of perhaps, maybe, could do kind of unkown unknowns and all that sneaky behaviour. The first stage of learning is moving from unconcious incompetance to concious incompetance.

Plenty of you tube Vids saying the whole FX Market is a complete scam run by super computers and best to stay well away

personally i try not to see it that way too much, but we all know its a bit of scam

read somewhere on the net
90% loose
5% breakeven over the yr
and 5% win

although also heard on a forum a while back that a bored employee looked at all the accounts of a fairly well know brokerage and could find no winners at all
but with all the posts over the net, with winners everywhere, someone must be lying somewhere

not all the markets are that hard after 4/5yrs or 2/3 if your very lucky, just takes alot of time to find an edge,
once you find it repeat until comfortable

and bet small

E=MC2

I think you would make a lot more money being a model going by your pic. :love:

Good Call (y)

Panama Joining

I would suggest admin check this member and see if they share the same IP or have very similar ones.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members/453122-harreymartin.html

Suspicious activities noted here:
TopStocks > General > Why Most People Lose Money in Stock Market

A little internet digging finds both nics linking to mostly the same companies and the OP claims to be a Market Researcher for Max Commodity. (Profile here says SEO exec).

Peter

Where did you get that 30% from ? The statistician in my gut told me it was lower than that.

But they aren't taking trades at random :LOL: unlike me :LOL: so I don't suppose it matters :LOL::LOL::LOL:

All trades are random, but all reactions to those trades are not random. Like I pointed out before, your random is no better random than other people's random.

All trades are random, but all reactions to those trades are not random. Like I pointed out before, your random is no better random than other people's random.

Agreed 100%

Although I do have 89 lucky Maltese coins Im willing to part with, but hurry only 89 left etc

Where did you get that 30% from ? The statistician in my gut told me it was lower than that

It depends how, when and where you take the trade, but, that's letting cats out of bags

I suggest you think about it, and test a few variations

Seriously I have no idea how anyone could ever trade without knowing this stuff

I haven't read all of your posts, obviously, but those that I have encountered since becoming a member of this site have been total nonsense. Every single one of them. It annoys me to have wasted my time reading them on the off chance you might give an indication you have any idea what trading is about and have something useful, or even half-intelligent to say. You clearly don't. This post of yours which I quote was my breaking point.

There are a few other members that similarly to you, are quite obviously devoid of any idea whatsoever. I'm not talking about the ones that think this is all just a fun party and make jokes all the time - they're harmless. But you're a bloody menace to anyone starting out. They might actually waste time, energy, effort and even their money following up some of your staggeringly stupid pronouncements. Is there any way I can put you and others that could be considered retarded into a group so that I wouldn't have to accidentally read any more of your drivel?