Forex traders Desks spaces

oraner

Hi Guys

New trading floor in the city of London ,offer desks spaces for Independent Forex traders ,So professional environment TV CNBC Bloomberg ,squawk,Breakout area....Our experienced traders analyze the market every morning ,they share Ideas ,we enjoy to work as team against the market ,So efficient to be in trading environment ,lets your social and professional network grow up.

take your trading style to the next level .

contact me to arrange a viewing

Best Regards

Hi Guys

New trading floor in the city of London ,offer desks spaces for Independent Forex traders ,So professional environment TV CNBC Bloomberg ,squawk,Breakout area....Our experienced traders analyze the market every morning ,they share Ideas ,we enjoy to work as team against the market ,So efficient to be in trading environment ,lets your social and professional network grow up.

take your trading style to the next level .

contact me to arrange a viewing

Best Regards

Where is it? What is the monthly cost? What is included in the cost?

Hi Zuke

Thanks for your reply ,we're based around tower hill ,we charge 350 quid month everything included you have desk ,comfotable chair ,two tv's,Bloomberg ,Cnbc ,profetionnal squawk,monitors ,breakout area free coffee and tea ...a proper profetionnal trading floor ,I think is more interesting if you can pop in to talk about !!

You can drop me a text .

Ps: if you have good P&L ,we can offer fund to trade

Regards

Hi Simon (sonofcablemonster)

I can't send you a private message ,please send me your email or phone to can contact you !!

Cheesesss

Hi Zuke

Thanks for your reply ,we're based around tower hill ,we charge 350 quid month everything included you have desk ,comfotable chair ,two tv's,Bloomberg ,Cnbc ,profetionnal squawk,monitors ,breakout area free coffee and tea ...a proper profetionnal trading floor ,I think is more interesting if you can pop in to talk about !!

You can drop me a text .

Ps: if you have good P&L ,we can offer fund to trade

Regards

PM if still available.

Thanks,