Forex strategy feedback

VictoriaAlgo

34 21
Just a quick glance over the CSV file you have.
You seem to be going for around the 5-pip TP, (occasionally larger 13-20 pip TPs), but you seem to have a 200 pip SL.
The Equity curve looks nice going up, but maybe more instructive to show ongoing balance to show the unrealised drawdown.
Only a small sample size, obviously, but looks good.
I am guessing trading multiple pairs helps the smoothness of the balance, but the 200-pip SL, a bit eye-watery.
Although, I have to say, the trades tended to go into profit immediately, so an edge is apparent, based on the small sample.

There are 10 pips TP and 500 pips TP options. There is also a signal-generated exit which tends to ensure the strategy rarely exits at the SL.

My advice to all is to read the EA description and to put it on a test account. There is no gimmick or scam here. There is just a glut of great strategies that are going to waste so they have been made available for free.

NVP

Legendary member
37,671 2,056
There are 10 pips TP and 500 pips TP options. There is also a signal-generated exit which tends to ensure the strategy rarely exits at the SL.

My advice to all is to read the EA description and to put it on a test account. There is no gimmick or scam here. There is just a glut of great strategies that are going to waste so they have been made available for free.

does'nt want to download ....can you drop the EA here please ?

or pm me with it [email protected]

i may be also interested in discussing a mutually beneficial EA i am developing

thanks
N

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock