Forex Sentiment and Volume (Free Seminar) 9/29

Kurrency

I stumbled upon a link on twitter about a free seminar titled.
Forex Sentiment and Volume: Trends, Ideas and Strategies from the Experts

It's on 9/29/09 2-3Pm eastern.

http://bit.ly/3Tfi17

Seems like there will be at least one technical analyst so that satisfies me. and who can beat free :p :clap:

Just thought I'd throw it out there.

found more info on each one. you guys think its worth it? :p

Meet the Forex expert panelists:

Boris Schlossberg
Boris Schlossberg serves as director of currency research at GFT, a world-leading provider of online currency trading services. Mr. Schlossberg is responsible for providing fundamental and technical analysis to the company’s global network of individual and institutional customers as well as financial media outlets. Prior to joining GFT, he was a senior currency strategist for Daily FX. Mr. Schlossberg is the author of Technical Analysis of the Currency Market and Millionaire Traders.

Jamie Coleman
Prior to launching ForexLive, Jamie Coleman spent nearly twelve years at Thomson Financial as managing analyst of the institutional Forex product IFR Forex Watch. In 2007, he left the Forex Watch team to launch a retail Forex-oriented site which became the popular Reuters FX Hub. Prior to his work as a market analyst, Jamie spent 12 years trading spot and forward foreign exchange at a number of major banks including, ABN Amro, ING and NatWest USA.

Shaun Downey
Shaun has spent the last 17 years as a technical analyst at CQG teaching, consulting, and promoting technical analysis and system creation around the world, on a one to one, webinar and seminar basis. He also acts as Chief Investment Advisor for Grays and Associates which has over £20 million in managed pension funds, trading all asset classes, on both a short term and strategic basis. He is the founder of I-TRADERS which provides technical commentaries, education and mentoring programmes for the professional and retail arena.