Forex Rebates

ForexTradingChoice, very interesting info, however it seems you claim that there are two ways or options or call it whatever you pat a charge: real (a briker's comission) and pilfering ('cause how else can one call "paying a spread - in that case there's no reason for palying forex)
P.S. sorry, if I were too rude =)

ForexTradingChoice, very interesting info, however it seems you claim that there are two ways or options or call it whatever you pat a charge: real (a briker's comission) and pilfering ('cause how else can one call "paying a spread - in that case there's no reason for palying forex)
P.S. sorry, if I were too rude =)

Sorry, Mikhail, I guess I did not understand you clearly, because of typos..

I do not know your experience, but there brokers who charge commissions, like Dukascopy or other big brokers which require quite large accounts, and other brokers (the majority of brokers) who charge you spread and usually they allow very low accounts.

Or maybe you pointed the thing when IB markups the spread or you pay higher commission fee? It is usual thing for IBs who offer managed accounts or signal services

In our service you benefit from the rebates we pay you, therefore it would be nonsense to widen spreads or level up the commission fee. When we sign IB partnership contracts with brokers we require that the trader would get the same trading conditions if he/she would register at broker directly.

Or maybe you was talking about another thing?

ForexTradingChoice, thanks for clarifying, though=)
you got my message right, but not in full, maybe. on my own experience and sense of fairness i must say any comission is a tricky thing =) so i'm saying there're brokers (online brokers) who don't charge any of the types of the comission.
Or this time it's me who is getting something wrong? =)

ForexTradingChoice, in terms of comission i'm almost 100% sure that there are no charges... but it might be as well some kind of a comission whan a trader withdraws cash...

ForexTradingChoice, in terms of comission i'm almost 100% sure that there are no charges... but it might be as well some kind of a comission whan a trader withdraws cash...

The IB are paid a portion of commissions that broker charges when trader opens and closes positions. And it is hard even to think that broker could do profit on cash withdrawals, unbelievable..

dear ForexTradingChoice, actually you are right, but you mix a few terms. if i may, i'll clarify a few things: first of all, IB is a broker who has a direct relationship with a client, but delegates the work of the floor operation and trade execution to another broker (second broker), so the second broker pays a comission to the IB which, nevertheless has nothing to do with a trader.
Secondly, the broker (not IB) can, as i have already mentioned, charge his own comission when his client (trader) withdraws money from trading account (as a payment for rendered services).
so if it's clear, could you please repeat your question?

Can you please tell me the levels of rebates, in either cash or percentage terms. Also, is there a limit to the amount of rebate you can receive.
Thanks

brendansvest, is there any particular broker you're intersted in? also concider as a rabate some bonuses

:)

in todays world, most of the brokers name their referring agents as an IB and pay them a portion of commissions or spread. That kind of IB does not has to have direct relationship with a client, as paperwork, deposits clearing and withdrawal, trade execution is done by the broker.

So, the term "IB" has different meaning today.

"broker (not IB) can, as i have already mentioned, charge his own comission when his client (trader) withdraws money from trading account (as a payment for rendered services)."

Every broker charge a fee for wire transfer or other withdrawal method and in rare cases for the withdrawal process.

Anyway, the question was - show me the broker who does not charge trader any commissions or spread?

ForexTradingChoice, so now i get your question, it's tough one i must say =) i'm not sure if there is any =) however i believe different brokers practice different kinds of comission, it's just the matter of which broker has the lowest comission. i've only dealt with those who gharge in case of withdrawal

Can you please tell me the levels of rebates, in either cash or percentage terms. Also, is there a limit to the amount of rebate you can receive.
Thanks

The rebate level depends on broker you want to register. Also, some of the brokers offer deposit bonuses (I saw some brokers offering up to 20% deposit bonus).

The amount of rebate is not limited usually, but as always there can be some exclusions on some brokers.

Give out your wanted brokers, and I will give information how big rebates you could get.

ForexTradingChoice, you know everything about any broker? =)

Not any, but most of the major brokers (which are known worldwide), because I am creating Forex Rebate service. I have already partnership with 12 brokers and with 7 more I am discussing IB contract details. Also, I have contacted other brokers, but due time limitations they are in my queue to proceed with in near future.

that's almost hte same kind of thing that you do=)\
well, anyway, thanks for clarifying the matter=)
but is it ok for you to share part of your profit with the client (actually, with someone else)?

that's almost hte same kind of thing that you do=)\
well, anyway, thanks for clarifying the matter=)
but is it ok for you to share part of your profit with the client (actually, with someone else)?

The broker with whom I sign IB contract knows how I am attracting traders, and they do allow to offer this kind of incentive.

I have found few brokers which do not allow to share the commissions they pay to IB, therefore I have not contracted with them.

forexme101, yeah, it's a good thing, taking into account that such a thing also works as an ensurance...
Also it's good, when a broker offers some bonuses