Forex Rebate Broker Reviews?

Hi guys (& girls),

Has anyone here tried out any rebate brokers such as 'cash back forex' or my own 'fx trading partners' with any good or bad experiences?

Please give feedback.

Hi guys (& girls),

Has anyone here tried out any rebate brokers such as 'cash back forex' or my own 'fx trading partners' with any good or bad experiences?

Please give feedback.

I have not, my broker does not offer it any I never looked for rebates. I focused in learning how to trade.

Hi guys (& girls),

Please give feedback.

Cash Back forex is a genuine rebate broker. I am with them for the past 1 and a half years & getting my rebates on time. They do not allow every broker. Check their website to know more info.

My broker (Yadix) offers me two rebate programs directly, 1 pip on rebate account and up to .5 (scaled) pips on the classic account.

If I use a service, will I get the normal rebates + any share from the service?

Hi guys (& girls),

Please give feedback.

I am trading directly with Yadix, they have excellent choice of rebate on four accounts, plus the benefit is they have an instant rebate system (money is credited as soon as trade is closed) and because they are offering direct to the client, the rebate is always higher than any that an IB or rebate service can give you as a retail trader

Hi guys (& girls),

Please give feedback.

Have been using cashback forex with Нotforex, up to 60% spread rebate, fast payments.

Later I switched to trade my friend account to receive full IB's as IB