Forex Proprietary Trading

Bmo

Hi,

I'm looking for a serious proprietary trading company (not one with the whole "make a deposit" nonsense). I am a profitable trader looking for a firm willing to hire me as an independent contractor and give me a profit split of performance on a quarterly basis. I am not a sucker and won't deposit money with some joke firm making money off of my commissions.

Any recommendations?

Hi,

I'm looking for a serious proprietary trading company (not one with the whole "make a deposit" nonsense). I am a profitable trader looking for a firm willing to hire me as an independent contractor and give me a profit split of performance on a quarterly basis. I am not a sucker and won't deposit money with some joke firm making money off of my commissions.

Any recommendations?

Although this thread is old, I'd like to post my recommendation. Try The5%ers Trading Fund . They offer interesting trading-career programs imo. (y) www.the5ers.com

Last edited:
Hello, Blue Point Trading is proprietary trading company which provides opportunity to trade forex, major indices, metal and commodity.
Thank you