Forex Price & Time Technical Analysis

US Dollar

35 1
those who stood short #EURUSD and long #US #Dollar your day came today on a seasonal date..... gota love those seasonal date when they work they work good...

good pipin shorties

Attachments

Simran_Roy

16 1
The dollar shrugged off a slate of weak economic data Monday to trade higher against the euro, yen and pound, benefiting from a surprise rate cut from the People’s Bank of China.The ICE U.S. Dollar Index, a measure of the greenback’s strength against a trade-weighted basket of six rival currencies, DXY, -0.17% rose 0.2% to 95.47.

Reactions: US Dollar

US Dollar

35 1
And your still trying to catch a #bottom? #EURUSD is going much lower! stay #short, short any pops and stay with the #trend and you will do fine. $$$

Attachments

fxstrategist

Established member
583 15
In the long term, the EURUSD may keep dropping, but there could be some pullbacks that could give us some short entry opportunities.

Reactions: US Dollar

US Dollar

35 1
Dont sleep on the #US #Dollar it's not the time to short it yet.... but we are getting close... sideways to higher prices is still in the works

Attachments

US Dollar

35 1
#EURUSD may pop today but will be a head fake.... it's not time to go long euro if my calculations are correct. Fed "Patience" or no "Patience" I'm not concern with. Time is the most important factor. WD Gann

Attachments

US Dollar

35 1
#US #Dollar 3/26 = $96.31 pivot low could be a possible swing low.... if my calculations are correct. still watching 4/2 for a possible change in trend.

Attachments