Forex (only Profitable Investment Available)

I don't know how you can be so sure that gold prices will fall in that time period, but whatever.

I can't prove you wrong so your guess is as good as mine.

I don't know how you can be so sure that gold prices will fall in that time period, but whatever.
There are 4 reasons-:

1) "Worldwide central banks" who have invested Trillions of dollars in Gold, they will sell "Gold reserves" to earn cash/currency.

2) There will a full-scale war between India and Pakistan within 2 months. Both of them have Nuclear weapons. India is the biggest consumer of Gold in this world.

3) Worldwide people are poor because of "Mortgage, Banks and worthless-Giant companies Crisis".

4) Al-Qaeda has been silent for past 7 years. There is always a "great silence" before a massive storm (nature's rule). I think there will a massive terror attack on USA and Europe any time now. It will be bigger than 9/11 attacks.

can anyone advise me about a good managed forex account

I will do it for ya. You can open an account at Oanda and there is a way to manage your account. Fukc only knows how it is done. There is an example of the sort of thing I do somewhere on this forum, which, if I were arsed, could dig up for ya but can't be bothered. Once you are all set and sort out all the details, then PM me. :)

Originally Posted by talknet
Gold price will fall to $400 - $500 per ounce within 2 months

Dear Mr Talkshyte,
only 2 weeks left ........