Forex Noob

chonwayne

Hello Everyone,

I really like this web site I even learned to use a couple of indicator you have discussed on this forum that works well on the E-mini, TF, NQ and YM which I follow and I would like to also trade the Forex.

I'm such a noob for the Forex market and I had a couple of questions I would like to know which books or website you would recommend to start to learn the forex market.

I know that the brokers on the forex deal in spread like entries and not commissions.

Also I would like to know which are the best brokers to have your account in, for best customer service, signals for ninja trader or other trading software, mini style contract trading?

I would really like to know if the mini currency contracts have good volume to learn how to trade the forex?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

ChonWayne :confused:

Try this thread

If you're interested in forex I can help
Check this thread
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/49112-cc-s-new-broker-account.html
No ninja signals no metatrader advisors no magic - just good ol charts and intuition

Cheers

Hello Everyone,

I really like this web site I even learned to use a couple of indicator you have discussed on this forum that works well on the E-mini, TF, NQ and YM which I follow and I would like to also trade the Forex.

I'm such a noob for the Forex market and I had a couple of questions I would like to know which books or website you would recommend to start to learn the forex market.

I know that the brokers on the forex deal in spread like entries and not commissions.

Also I would like to know which are the best brokers to have your account in, for best customer service, signals for ninja trader or other trading software, mini style contract trading?

I would really like to know if the mini currency contracts have good volume to learn how to trade the forex?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

ChonWayne :confused: