FOREX ideas

Hi,

Right now I'm looking for USD bounce. For now working best on GBPUSD pair, but generally my focus is on daily double divergence CCI play. Maybe not trend reversal, but just bounce for now.

I hope that help.
I live in Croatia so I'm ok with European time. Just more focused on US tiem becasue I'm working with stocks and ETF's too and my customers are mostly from US

regards
Ivica

It is done: banca.ru
I lost all my passwords, so I will be posting there from now on.
[email protected]

Attachments

• gbpusd20092009.JPG
    gbpusd20092009.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
uj reversal from 91?

What do you think of this usdjpy reversal pattern?

Attachments

• uj reversal.gif
    uj reversal.gif
    10.6 KB · Views: 198
I meant USDJPY

it is declining.. I do not know your preferred time frame or trading style

I mean 90.95 is a medium term bottom on the hourly chart ( fairly strongly rejected at 2pm or so) and one could aim for 50 pips+.

Anyway, stop beneath low and 30 pip trailing stop. Let's see

I mean 90.95 is a medium term bottom on the hourly chart ( fairly strongly rejected at 2pm or so) and one could aim for 50 pips+.

Anyway, stop beneath low and 30 pip trailing stop. Let's see

I will do some analysis with timing, so you to know when to expect low or high for tomorrow.

look at banca.ru in 30 -40 minutes

I think you are out of the trade, current price 90.62!!! 90.57....

Yes, that would have been -30. The downtrend was stronger and it was a bad time of day to enter a trade.
A short underneath the rejected level of 90.95 would have been good. It went through it very quickly- possibly taking out a lot of stops of people with the same idea as me!

Yes, that would have been -30. The downtrend was stronger and it was a bad time of day to enter a trade.
A short underneath the rejected level of 90.95 would have been good. It went through it very quickly- possibly taking out a lot of stops of people with the same idea as me!

tried to save you...but you know ALL people make mistakes..

good luck next time

Ivica trading charts

registration is free

0924009usdcadw.gif

Main idea is USD CAD weekly 3c CCI setup and because of that I will look for longer term USD bounce what is in line with extended stock market action. Weekly chart is main swing idea and need to break above 10sma resistance area. In line with that I like 60 min chart for buying continuation. If anyone have any question please contact me.

0924009usdcad.gif