forex hacker

gfscp7.jpg

ty but its not my house or anything, just where i was when doing that trades
not going back to that appartment and im away from israel atlist for another 6 month anyway

first trade was just a test
today i made a loss :( wanted a bit more win on that list befor
i stoped after that, lets see tomorrow
anyone willing to show jurnals of his trades?

im almost 20% on that 5k
im sick of this game now i need 100mil usd capital

im almost 20% on that 5k
im sick of this game now i need 100mil usd capital

This is a big worrying. Take things slowly. If you are good, in time you will get your 100million. I agree that 5k is not much to start with, perhaps around 20k would be more ideal if you know what you are doing- but you will get there. Generally more money= more headaches. Enjoy the simplicity of things as they are at the moment.

*cry*
im good but i need to eat!
let me manage one of your mils tradergirl

LOL, anyone who has to have $100,000,000 in order to make a decent profit sure wouldn't get my mil.

Why is anyone humouring this guy?

*cry*
im good but i need to eat!
let me manage one of your mils tradergirl

Here you go:-

1million_dollars.jpg

The unfortunate thing is that if you want to control other people's money you are going to have to build a lot more track record for yourself, network with people and gain a reputation. Even then you will probably only get other $5k account like your friend's. If you truly are good then you will build your own account in no time- so keep going! In the meantime get a job and work, spend as little money as you can and put all your earnings towards building your capital even more.

hehe
that guy with the 5k made it 26k after last week trades
+my 50k in MFglobal and another 100k im gonna manage soon
thats still nothing!
anyway we entering the last week of the year, then another 2 month brake untill the market rebalance...2009 will be my year np

but im not gonna make a record, ill just go to pple and ask for a small chance
what do u think? like if i go to someone realy rich and tell him let me manage 500k$, if the account
drop 5k take it back form me
if i make over 60% i start to get 50% of the profit
no managment fee

what do u think? like if i go to someone realy rich and tell him let me manage 500k$, if the account
no managment fee

exactly how dumb are you ?
i mean, is there a limit, or are we going to see more of this shyte from you ?

hehe
that guy with the 5k made it 26k after last week trades
+my 50k in MFglobal and another 100k im gonna manage soon
thats still nothing!
anyway we entering the last week of the year, then another 2 month brake untill the market rebalance...2009 will be my year np

no managment fee

Are you saying that you turned 5k into 26k in a week? If so what are you complaining about. That's more than doubling an account twice every week. You'll be a millionaire in a couple of months anyway.

no i said that guy gave me 20k more to trade on :p sorry if it wasnt clear

rathcool, i want to answer u with a new track record so u just have to stfu and wait

we dont want to force trades, we will wait for the perfect time to catch a ncie move
this is not gambling any more, stop asking me every 2 hours if i made u money yet

Well, actually- i can get a 96% success rate. No, better than that- 99%.

I don't use any stop losses whatsoever and i only close the trades when they are 2 points in profit.

Seriously- i've seen systems on the net that claim a 100% success rate- when you look at their figures- they do just as i have said above- the floating losses on their accounts are huge (in the thousands).

Stop loss must only be used when you see your profit is going up. Use to lock your profit. You trade in a very right way.

So if I get this right, you just ask people for money without anny trackrecord or insurance they won't lose all they're money?
Well good luck with that.